Recherche Shell de S-chassis

Four-One-Eight

Comme le titre le dit, je cherche un rolling chassis de s13 laisser moi savoir si vous avez quelque chose, peut importe la condition.

jai un 240 complet a vendre :)

Sa fais depuis que tu l'a poster que je l'ai dans l'oeil ton 240 Manu ! Mais je suis pas sur que sa serais avantageux pour moi d'en acheter une complete, la stripper au complet et faire le swap etc... Je cherche pour me faire une voiture de piste ( Qui comporte plus que 4 cylindres ), donc... la tienne serais pas une bonne candidate :p ... mais criss que je la voudrais comme voiture de rue si je pourais me debarasser de l'une de ceux que j'ai deja.

bin.. tu peut vendre toute le kit qui a dessus que t'as pas de besoin. La peinture est très belle donc tu sauve un.. 1.5k la dessus :p Tu retomberais dans ton argent.

It's 10K USD and it's not even fitted, add all the parts you need to complete the swap and make it run properly, you'll be lucky to make it under 15K.
Anyways, I don't want to ruin your thread but you can make 600HP for way cheaper and easier than that. (do you need 600HP ?)

It's 10K USD and it's not even fitted, add all the parts you need to complete the swap and make it run properly, you'll be lucky to make it under 15K.
Anyways, I don't want to ruin your thread but you can make 600HP for way cheaper and easier than that. (do you need 600HP ?)

No, I don't need 600HP, I was simply looking into that engine since it is the one my Dad has in both his ''stangs'' and it runs incredible and Can take lots of abuse... like I said, I am not sure this is the way I am going to go, but I have been trying to find a shell to put one of these into ever since my father got his first one... It is more along 25K once you have a transmission, clutch, remainder of engine, exhaust etc... What would you suggest instead of that as an engine in an S chassis ( I would like to be NA which is why I was looking at V8's more ) ?

I wouldn't go NA, but if you want to, yes get a V8.
I would go for the now classic LS swap, because of it's popularity, there is support and knowledge for doing it. It's probably the best cost effective V8 swap.

Still, if were you I would stick to a SR and pump it to 400WHP.

Back