Birdman's brandnew bugatti

bro thats when you make so much money you dont even need to know about cars.

true, honestly if today I find out that I have 1 billion in my bank account, I will probably go buy 1000 cars, from miata, ae86, 240x to Lambos!

And I won't be able to stick with one car!

ballin.gif

While I absolutely can't stand this Nu-Rap genre, Good for him... Seriously, The dudes probably been through enough bullshit in his life, Yeah their music sucks more balls than anything, But they've been successful at selling it.

I do have a major problem though, Do all these guys really talk like that all the time? I mean lil wayne isn't that bad when he's talkin but this clown is just slurrin errday.

What has the world come too when our heroes are scumbags, drug addicted punks, with pants around their wastes and coke in their blood.

What happened with Astronauts, scientists, Doctors...being our models and heroes,

Fuck this bullshit society.

Exactly. Still, you got to remember that these guys made it because there are actually people buying their garbage...so, who's really to blame?

fuck those guys.

in order to be an astronaut, scientist, doctor, etc. you gotta be lucky enough to be born into a family that can afford the education.

You obviously have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

Exactly. Still, you got to remember that these guys made it because there are actually people buying their garbage...so, who's really to blame?

You obviously have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

While he was dumb for mentioning scientist and doctor, You can't just "be" an astronaut. That is definitely something that takes some serious luck and knowing people and or being born into it.

Being a doctor is simple, Go to school and learn, Scientist is way harder but yeah it's definitely possible.

Though this day and age it's not really hard to come up with a gimmick that people will buy, Shamwow, Slap Chop Etc... Oh did I mention Nu-Rap yet? Yeah... Oh Beiber Fever too!

Wonder how true this is.....

"Birdman owns a $30 million condo in Miami. He claims that every 6 months he buys 100 new cars and gives away all the “old” ones. At any given time he is wearing millions of dollars worth jewelry including a 15 carat black diamond ring and matching earrings and a $500,000 grill on his teeth. He personally lost 20 houses and 50 cars including 2 Maybachs and 4 Ferraris during hurricane Katrina."

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/rappers/birdman-net-worth/

Wonder how true this is.....

"Birdman owns a $30 million condo in Miami. He claims that every 6 months he buys 100 new cars and gives away all the “old” ones. At any given time he is wearing millions of dollars worth jewelry including a 15 carat black diamond ring and matching earrings and a $500,000 grill on his teeth. He personally lost 20 houses and 50 cars including 2 Maybachs and 4 Ferraris during hurricane Katrina."

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/rappers/birdman-net-worth/

he gave lil wayne a bentley for his carter 3 going plat. , gave him an Aston for his birthday, 1m watch etc...

On the other hand, he gives Turkeys away for the poor in New Orleans every thanksgiving I think it's been 2 or 3 years since him and Cash Money CEO have been doing that

Seriously! Not to mention the custom full red. What a beauty.

si sa ferais 6 mois que j'attend ma bugatti et quelle est livré pendant une tempete de neige je croit moi aussi que je serais aller l'asseyer tout de suite

et c'est une bonne facon de tester le systeme 4 roue motrice:bigup:

Being a doctor is simple, Go to school and learn, Scientist is way harder but yeah it's definitely possible.

in quebec maybe...

but

a poor black dude from the ghetto in louisana has a much better chance making millions doing music than being a doctor, or rocket scientist, or physics professor.. shit its fucking unlikely they'll ever even finish high school.

in quebec maybe...

but

a poor black dude from the ghetto in louisana has a much better chance making millions doing music than being a doctor, or rocket scientist, or physics professor.. shit its fucking unlikely they'll ever even finish high school.

Becoming a famous rapper/producer is easier than becoming an engineer, doctor, etc. please...There are many black PH.D. owners.

Becoming a famous rapper/producer is easier than becoming an engineer, doctor, etc. please...There are many black PH.D. owners.

If being a rapper/producer is easier than a PHD, wouldn't that mean theres more rappers and shit than PHD owners?

anyways my point is, just like Torch said:

Only way up out the hood is rap, crack or playin' ball

Back