Come give some 2LO rep to Sergio

Sergio fixing something ?

:D

vagkraft2010_27.jpg

yeah 150$ ticket for a 50$ part not interested

would look good but aint worth it, I got 2 tickets for my sidemarkers, 1 cause they werent yellow and the other one cause it was smoked like 3years ago. I just got 1 more ticket for the same damn stupid smoked sidemarker last week with a nice exhaust ticket also, same tickets as 3 years ago....so no aint worth it....so far 308$ for 40$ side markers and thats cause i won 1 of those tickets in court, sergio is right not worth it!

Sergio's car is sick! *tu*

a little teaser for now, hopefully I'll have the full unmarked set for tonight!

vagkraftteaser.png

dont know where to look anymore...2 nice rides fosho! :yikes:

too bad i picked off all the hair coulda gotten double for it

you nasty Mo#$erFu**e*!....

hows to pork&cheese breath in the morning :p

hey! take it eaasy on that shizznit!....actually pork and cheese are both amazing, so lay off the good stuff...:p

shes gonna be taking a poop on my chest when she comes to MTL in a few weeks to stay at my house :D

so when we havin a poop fest???! im 10min from youre place dont forget...:run:

hey Scottie check out this old post from 2lo:

http://montrealracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=362704&highlight=nuno

Sick car! even crazier in person, BTW it was great that you came to the deutschfest! I wanted to know what is the suspension setup? is the frame notch?

Sick car! even crazier in person, BTW it was great that you came to the deutschfest! I wanted to know what is the suspension setup? is the frame notch?
it was raised at dutchfest :( ...some really cool peeps at this event

suspension is fk silverline xplus no frame notch.

Nuno that post is like 4 years old man time flies

Nice ride Sergio, are the mags real? Wait....would real mags even fit?

EDIT: Ok ex that question, I just took a look at the OEM thread, nice replicas none the less. Repped

I wonder if the real deal could fit somehow.

Nice ride Sergio, are the mags real? Wait....would real mags even fit?

EDIT: Ok ex that question, I just took a look at the OEM thread, nice replicas none the less. Repped

I wonder if the real deal could fit somehow.
Real deal fits but only fronts the rear are 12 inches wide but front are 5 x112 9 inches and et 45 ...

But over 1000$ per wheel on ebay

can u beleive it was back in 2006 already, crazy...

Sergio it looks bad ass, wheels look sick with that wicked a$$ stance! brap!brap! u got it on :lock:

Real deal fits but only fronts the rear are 12 inches wide but front are 5 x112 9 inches and et 45 ...

But over 1000$ per wheel on ebay

Not surprising, are the mags on that MK IV real? Would you be able to put two real sets of front rims on all fours? getting a little complicated though.

I wanted to masturbate on Sergios car but had already exhausted all my sperm reserve on Justin Bieber's picture. Next time maybe.

Back