News: 2012 Nissan GT-R Leaks - Special RWD Mode included

Nothing but GT-R haters ! You guys cant even afford one (i cant either) but i folllow the wave, seems to me that people bitch about cars for nothing just because they read in a forum that a guy who left his house and went driving turned off the VDC and started doing LAUNCH CONTROL take off's and the engine didnt even have time to warm up, just like here people who bitch that there car is fucking because its shit, no youre a shit driver, learn to drive and take care of your car and if it still breaks, then bitch !

Heres a post from NAGTROC, of a guy who has done mods to his GT-R getting 600+ HP and has done more then 50 LAUNCH CONTROLED drag's and beatten his car worse then a hill-billy beats his wife and his tranny is still going strong http://www.nagtroc.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=26268&st=0

Every car has its problems, but until you drive one and own one you cant say shit about it, you bitch cause some punk with a RICH daddy got this car and beat the crap out of it and wen he went to get it changed they told him no and he went on his TWITTER or wat ever to bitch everybody started following him !

If you aint got one, you cant have the problem, if you dont have the problem you cant very well bitch and moan about it ! :dunno::cry::dunno:

Nothing but GT-R haters ! You guys cant even afford one (i cant either) but i folllow the wave, seems to me that people bitch about cars for nothing just because they read in a forum that a guy who left his house and went driving turned off the VDC and started doing LAUNCH CONTROL take off's and the engine didnt even have time to warm up, just like here people who bitch that there car is fucking because its shit, no youre a shit driver, learn to drive and take care of your car and if it still breaks, then bitch !

Heres a post from NAGTROC, of a guy who has done mods to his GT-R getting 600+ HP and has done more then 50 LAUNCH CONTROLED drag's and beatten his car worse then a hill-billy beats his wife and his tranny is still going strong http://www.nagtroc.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=26268&st=0

Every car has its problems, but until you drive one and own one you cant say shit about it, you bitch cause some punk with a RICH daddy got this car and beat the crap out of it and wen he went to get it changed they told him no and he went on his TWITTER or wat ever to bitch everybody started following him !

If you aint got one, you cant have the problem, if you dont have the problem you cant very well bitch and moan about it ! :dunno::cry::dunno:

LOL...Touché

Why do people bitch about the "automatic" transmission? Do they really think that it is less of a sport car because of that...

Yeah, I guess it's better to drive a manual '99 Golf...right? Now, THAT, is a real sports car, eh? It has a manual transmission!

Sports car don't need manual gearbox to be faster nowadays. Get with the program.

corvette zr1 pour le vrais plaisir de conduite (yon penser a mettre un shifter, Gtr pour les livreurs de tofu (ta besoin de l'autre main pour pas que le plat d'eau renverse)

Peace people!
No trully f*** those who don't know how to drive.

On topic. Reminds me of the R34 with the midnight blue. It just look less like a normal sedan and more like a fat transexual whale. You will still be faster in a miata with slicks on the track. And you won't be spending a months paycheck(for us with low income) on tires. I can't wait to pass one on the track :p

Why do people bitch about the "automatic" transmission? Do they really think that it is less of a sport car because of that...

Yeah, I guess it's better to drive a manual '99 Golf...right? Now, THAT, is a real sports car, eh? It has a manual transmission!

Sports car don't need manual gearbox to be faster nowadays. Get with the program.

NO ONE SAYS THAT A MANUAL TRANSMISSION IS FASTER. EVERYONE IS SAYING THAT A MANUAL TRANSMISSION IS MORE FUN.

Christ....

Au moins, t'as pas une petite quéquette quand tu te promène en GTR...

quand ta les moyen d'acheter çe genre de char je te jure que ta petite quequete c'est surment pas un probleme d'avoir des femmes pour s'en occuper ahahaha mais apres tout la corvette est petite a coté du betail de gtr petite corvette grosse quéquette!

NO ONE SAYS THAT A MANUAL TRANSMISSION IS FASTER. EVERYONE IS SAYING THAT A MANUAL TRANSMISSION IS MORE FUN.

Christ....

So, you'll have less fun in a GTR because it has no manual tranny...please give me a break. I'm sure you wouldnt give a fuck about the manual gearbox seconds after starting the engine...

petite corvette grosse quéquette!

Nah. Un classique, c'est un classique et ça se change pas, désolé. Les gens connaissent trop bien l'expresssion "Grosse Corvette petite quéquette".
T'as beau avoir l'air cool dans ta corvette, y'aura toujours quelqu'un pour venir te rappeller qu'en réalité, t'as une petite quéquette...c'est incruster dans notre mentalité aussi dur que la poutine.

So, you'll have less fun in a GTR because it has no manual tranny...please give me a break. I'm sure you wouldnt give a fuck about the manual gearbox seconds after starting the engine...

Again, you are missing the entire point.

I am not saying that a manual Corolla is more fun then an automatic GT-R.

I am saying a manual Corolla is more fun then an automatic Corolla and that a manual GT-R would be more fun then an automatic GT-R.

If I drove an automatic GT-R, I'm sure I would love it and have a blast, but if I drove the exact same car with a manual transmission, I would have even more fun.

Again, you are missing the entire point.

I am not saying that a manual Corolla is more fun then an automatic GT-R.

I am saying a manual Corolla is more fun then an automatic Corolla and that a manual GT-R would be more fun then an automatic GT-R.

If I drove an automatic GT-R, I'm sure I would love it and have a blast, but if I drove the exact same car with a manual transmission, I would have even more fun.

That's why I said that you'd have less fun in a GTR because it has no manual gearbox (as opposed to an automatic GTR)...see the "less" in my sentence. Please, read the entire sentence before saying I missed your point.

you don't make sense. technology = slower, therefore GTR = shitter. enjoy your broken transmissions fanboys.

Geez youre still ON this issue? Give up already seriously! Trouve autre chose je sais pas....

Pour un gars qui est open minded Capitaine Sarcastique...

Back