Where can i get CHEAP evaluation of car?

dKiing

where can i get CHEAP evaluation on my car?

well, basically i got insurance under BelAirDirect for a bit cheaper then LaRue. For my RHD S13. Then they called me one month later, (after taking a payment from me.) and told me i need to get an evaluation.
evaluations i called around were around 200$:yikes:.
im losing money now. this way i could have just gone with the LaRue and saved money. now its costing me more either way. I explained them that, but their dicks, and said "they have the right, to ask for more information about a vehicle they insure"*blah*. ANYWAYS.. i just was wondering if anyone knows a cheap evaluation place!

thanks in advance

where can i get CHEAP evaluation on my car?

well, basically i got insurance under BelAirDirect for a bit cheaper then LaRue. For my RHD S13. Then they called me one month later, (after taking a payment from me.) and told me i need to get an evaluation.
evaluations i called around were around 200$:yikes:.
im losing money now. this way i could have just gone with the LaRue and saved money. now its costing me more either way. I explained them that, but their dicks, and said "they have the right, to ask for more information about a vehicle they insure"*blah*. ANYWAYS.. i just was wondering if anyone knows a cheap evaluation place!

thanks in advance

I'm with bel-air. I had to get my Granada evaluated (too old). So I went to a garage, got a detailed evaluation for $50, and faxed it to them from work. turned out good. I had called five places to see who could do the evaluation and they all charged 50-60 bucks. Can't remember the name of the place I went, but you should start calling local garages and used-dealers to see who will do it.

2cents: stick with bel-air.

my evaluation cost 225$ with PG evaluation. I had the guy that takes care of the south shore area.
the price depends on the type of vehicle and the parts installed. 225 dollars isnt much for an in depth look at the car. they take your mod list and actually look at every item in order to give the car greater value. you dont want to get some random dude that will under evaluate your car.

in the end he decided my s14 was worth 14 300$ which i am very glad with. so if anything happens to my car within the next 2 years i get that exact amount no questions asked

Back