Decision: Back to MK4

portugz

So I STILL haven't bought a car since my accident. STILL.
It's been too long, my choices have gone back and forth so much, but now I'm decided. I'm going back to MK4. I mean I fucking LOVE these cars, so I don't know why the hell I even bothered looking elsewhere. I guess its like when you break up with a good girlfriend to see what else there's out there, and you realize you still love her.

So monday, I will go court a

'03 Golf

Black 2dr
2.0 (sticking with 2.slow because I think power is a negative issue for me. I lack of self control. lol)
Manual (duh.)
A/c, Power Windows, no Sunroof :(
74 000 kms!:)

6 400$
so hopefully Monday I'll be the new proud owner of another MK4!

edit: confused now, may be a 4 door. but whatever.

also found another option:

US 01 Golf (Family Owned)
67 000 Miles
Black, Manual, 4 doors

A/c, Sunroof, Power windows

5200$

decisions, decisions, decisions...

Last edited:
2003 2 door 2.0L? Is it just me or these don't exist here? Unless it's a GTI that got a 2.0 swapped into it....

Regardless, they are great cars. They are comfortable, reliable, well made, safe, good and recent looking exterior and interior as well as having a good oem sound system. Great choice!

I bought a 2 doors golf gl back in 2002 and they told me it was the last year of the 2 doors 2.0. So are you sure about that?

yeah, I'm not even sure myself anymore. Noticed contradicting info on the website about the amount of doors. lol (The cars at a dealer, I haven't seen it yet)

Well, they're good on gas, reliable if well taken care of, with a couple of mods you'll have mad torque.

Better than a 2.slow IMO

that's my problem, I feel no one ever took care of their MK4s...
and I'm not willing to buy a premodded car, which may have been taken care of, but beaten.

yeah, I'm not even sure myself anymore. Noticed contradicting info on the website about the amount of doors. lol (The cars at a dealer, I haven't seen it yet)

Check it out because I have had 6 mk4 vws and I have never seen or heard of any 2003 non-gti 2-door Golfs in North america.

i was on the fence about selling my ride... but lastnight was the time that i got the most attention...

just made me realize how sexy my car is! lol

Back