COD black ops

El Maestro

Are you guys looking forward to it like I am?

Who here pre-ordered it? Prestige edition? Hardened edition? Regular?

Discuss!

inb4 ''its a treyarch game so im shitting on it''

as for me..im gonna probably buy it

Need better PC first, and awaiting reviews. Didn't wait for that luxury to buy MW2, and now I'm peeved.
1) It's Treyarch, CoD 3 and WaW, 2 games that were an insult to the franchise;
2) They SAY they learnt what to avoid from MW2, but you never know;
3) the SDK kit is supposed to be out at a very early stage to permit modding/map editing. Let's see this happen;

Cant wait to replace HackerWarfare 2 with Black Ops :D
And W@W was actually pretty good (except for tanks in MP)

WAW owned. MW2 raises my anger and my blood pressure. I love the game and Im someone who kills 40+ a match but sometimes i have to turn off the game.

My main issue is the noob tube/scavenger option.Heard that B.O. was gonna have 4 instead of 2 noob tube ammo and higher blast but then they switch back to 2 and lower the blast which is good.

WAW owned. MW2 raises my anger and my blood pressure. I love the game and Im someone who kills 40+ a match but sometimes i have to turn off the game.

My main issue is the noob tube/scavenger option.Heard that B.O. was gonna have 4 instead of 2 noob tube ammo and higher blast but then they switch back to 2 and lower the blast which is good.

I know what your going through, i never raged so much on a game before.

I ordered a prestige edition for my little brother, I'm getting the hardened edition for myself. I'm looking forward to finally replacing modern warfare 1 but that'll be hard. Modern warfare 2 sucked hard. I can't wait to try the new zombies mini game.

I'm dreaming about new vegas on a daily basis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder where the DLC will take place. hopefully a alcatraz DLC or area 51 DLC :D

I'm also getting new vegas.

I have NO idea how I will have time to play all of this but I'll find some time.

There is just no way I can put one of them on the side.

Maybe I'll just go off the grid for a few days and saw I was kidnapped and some guys were using my playstation to play COD and new vegas.

Then a few days later, my kidnappers just release me for no reason.

even if I play 4 hours a day it would take me 3-4 month to finish new vegas 100%. I finished F3 after two months playing it for 5-6 hours everyday. i loved f3 bought it from Watcher on Xmas. Best buy ever for a game!

^^depends on what you want.

in any case, if I were you, I'd get to a gamestop location right now and put 5$ on a pre-order. Don't wait until november lol.

bah nowadays theres no shortage of games. this is more for consoles.
when mw2 came out there wasnt any shortage anywhere.

Why do you guys hate on MW2??

i find it good ...Maybe its b/c i never played any other COD ??

Gelly: it depends if you play it on console or PC.

All the other CoDs offer private and dedicated servers, allowing you to have your favourites so you play with the same people all the time, is easy for clan creation, custom rules, maps, weapons, mods, hitting tilde for a console to edit graphics and bindings.
One of the servers I play on has over 20 custom maps, alternates between team deathmatch and domination, hardcore mode, forces you to aim down sight if you want to shoot. I recently tried an Aliens mod, which isn't half bad, and played several hours on Paintball mod.

Gelly: it depends if you play it on console or PC.

All the other CoDs offer private and dedicated servers, allowing you to have your favourites so you play with the same people all the time, is easy for clan creation, custom rules, maps, weapons, mods, hitting tilde for a console to edit graphics and bindings.
One of the servers I play on has over 20 custom maps, alternates between team deathmatch and domination, hardcore mode, forces you to aim down sight if you want to shoot. I recently tried an Aliens mod, which isn't half bad, and played several hours on Paintball mod.

I understand.
Ty

Back