News: Lambo accident in Laval this afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey la gang de clown metez vous a la place du gars 30 secondes.......y cé tu faites coupé par un ti-cul en civic ???? ou par un ''ricer'' avec son hyundai accent ???? Moé si j'etais ce gars la j'prendrais un double rhum/coke pis je fermerai mon ordi pour pas lire des imbéciles '''basher'' sur un gars qui a mal fini ca semaine......

my 2 cents

sa l'air que c un gars en passat qui l'a couper.

estie de thread qui a dégénéré

je viens de perdre 5 minutes de ma vie a lire pis rien comprendre

Well, as you can see from the pics it wasn't a kid, in fact I think I was told he took customers to Tremblant with track days which would lead me to believe he's a more than competent driver, a GT3 is a heck of a lot twitchier and tail-happy than a Gallardo. I spoke to him afterwards and he seemed like a nice enough guy and was genuinely shook up. They'll probably be some serious meetings/questions for him at the dealership but firing him would be excessive and I'd be happy to tell them so.

That said, it makes it all the more puzzling to me as to how it happened in the first place. Qualified driver able to gauge the conditions, weird accident.

Who told you this? the dealer? they wouldn't have a reason to make something up like that would they?

i have trouble believing you on the Lambo thing,
but i call BS for sure on your kijiji add.
lolll, 500hp at the wheels. *blah*
what was done to the engine, and who did it ???

my friend is one of the 3 who builts RX7 in Quebec. ( there used to be 4, but one stopped doing jobs).
and to properly tuned most of local RX7-RX8, club RX quebec, always brings some tuner from the US.

btw a rebuilt engine (stock port) with t78, bigger inj and power fc. wont give you 500hp at the wheels.

i have a bridgeported engine that was built by garage kagotani, this is a porting job which is limit to be running in the streets. with a t04r and haltech engine management (which is way more efficient then the power fc) and a lot of supporting mods). With all that i dont expect to break the 440 rwhp at 16 psi when it will properly be tuned by ForceFed Performance. Even 400 at the wheels would be more then satisfying for me.

my friend is one of the 3 who builts RX7 in Quebec. ( there used to be 4, but one stopped doing jobs).
and to properly tuned most of local RX7-RX8, club RX quebec, always brings some tuner from the US.

btw a rebuilt engine (stock port) with t78, bigger inj and power fc. wont give you 500hp at the wheels.

i have a bridgeported engine that was built by garage kagotani, this is a porting job which is limit to be running in the streets. with a t04r and haltech engine management (which is way more efficient then the power fc) and a lot of supporting mods). With all that i dont expect to break the 440 rwhp at 16 psi when it will properly be tuned by ForceFed Performance. Even 400 at the wheels would be more then satisfying for me.

What are you waiting for? Just call him, the phone number is in the ad.

Parlant de poteau de lumière qui se font décrisser,je sais pas si y'en à certain d'entre vous qui sont passer à Blainville vers minuit-2h mais proche du métro y'avais un poteau de lumière central aussi par terre :D

Another perspective

66035_10150106068983504_505358503_7647428_4390630_n.jpg

Well for one thing, i know the garage who worked on that car and that car was actually very well built, but it just didn't look it from the outside. And i know for a fact that the owner of that rx7 also owns a Lambo...

BTW, to the original poster... There were craploads of cops and road works fixing the pole when I got there so you must have gotten the pics just after it happened, did you see anything? Would love to have witnesses who saw him being reckless because I can't imagine how the hell he spun an AWD car like that.

im not sure but i think i got there 1 minute or 2 after it happened, all i saw was that guy in the white shirt dialing on his phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back