News: Lambo accident in Laval this afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'est juste un texte plein de faute qu'un user a adder ça. Si au moins ça passerais dans de vrais médias.

TV coverage has been already been offered by more than one station actually. I'm holding off for a few more days, there's no point in burning up all the leverage.

TV coverage has been already been offered by more than one station actually. I'm holding off for a few more days, there's no point in burning up all the leverage.

I would not wait. You're just wasting your time and letting that story die if nothing is happening. Go on the news NOW and let the pressure be on the stealership.

I would not wait. You're just wasting your time and letting that story die if nothing is happening. Go on the news NOW and let the pressure be on the stealership.

It's sad that you have to use leverage and "threaten" (albeit with the truth) people to get them to own up. The more POTENTIAL negative publicity the more you'd think they'd want to settle.

Things are still in flux so I'm going to wait to see if they do the right thing. If they blow me off again or give me a low-ball offer (which will piss me off - to me this about a complete lack of good faith from them even refusing to consider compensation at all) then the conditions change substantially and there really won't be a reason not to publicize what they did.

BTW, Duc 848, FTW!
Thanks Greg_van, appreciate the comment. I love the bike.

Things are still in flux so I'm going to wait to see if they do the right thing. If they blow me off again or give me a low-ball offer (which will piss me off - to me this about a complete lack of good faith from them even refusing to consider compensation at all) then the conditions change substantially and there really won't be a reason not to publicize what they did.

I'm guessing here that you have a cut-off date or a limit to your patience? You must also assume that they are probably trying to buy time.
I commend you on your patience and attitude in this situation. I highly doubt that many people, including myself, would be this way.

I'll take this chance now to wish you luck and hope that this turns out for the best. It's obvious here that the dealer must take responsibility for the actions of their employees. You have suffered a loss, and need to be made whole again. Simply repairing the car won't be enough. You need to be compensated for depreciation due to the accident that was the fault of the mechanic driving the car without your authorization and no regard for your property. Determining that value will be difficult, which is why the best case scenario for you may be to have the dealer buy the car and offer you a replacement based on today's value. I don't know if that is even possible however.

Please continue to keep us updated on your progress...

Thanks Greg_van, appreciate the comment. I love the bike.

I'm guessing here that you have a cut-off date or a limit to your patience? You must also assume that they are probably trying to buy time.
I commend you on your patience and attitude in this situation. I highly doubt that many people, including myself, would be this way.

I'll take this chance now to wish you luck and hope that this turns out for the best. It's obvious here that the dealer must take responsibility for the actions of their employees. You have suffered a loss, and need to be made whole again. Simply repairing the car won't be enough. You need to be compensated for depreciation due to the accident that was the fault of the mechanic driving the car without your authorization and no regard for your property. Determining that value will be difficult, which is why the best case scenario for you may be to have the dealer buy the car and offer you a replacement based on today's value. I don't know if that is even possible however.

Please continue to keep us updated on your progress...

Thanks,

My patience is zero. (it's always zero, even normally I can't sit down to eat without doing something because I'll feel unproductive)

I just have to wait a bit for things to unfold before taking more actions. The legal aspect is in motion and they should be getting served by the end of the week (my lawyer took the day off today). I have some value numbers from a very reputable certified appraiser who happens to have been in the business of reselling exotics (over 80% of which are Lambos) for over a decade. I can't think of anyone more qualified than him. The few cases of damaged Lambos showing up for sale (most are totalled out precisely because of the lost value) seem to confirm his numbers.

I really appreciate all the support!!

P.S. Mine's red, the white one was all sold out. I was dying for it! Red grew back on me pretty quick though. ;) Awesome bike, not crazy power (well, more than a 998/999s just a few years back!) but just so good to ride.

Last edited:
Any updates Greg?

An intermediary has been talking to lauzon. apparently they were supposed to call me with an offer but nothing so far. Wanted to take it easy on the news to give them a chance.

Few interesting things on my end. Been offered a vehicle by a competing dealership who thought it'd be good publicity.

Also, someone may have forgotten to register their domain in .ca, .org, and .net... Seems someone's bought them all with a search optimization service... *ahem*

Keep us updated Greg and good luck with all that, you seems like a nice guy and you don't deserve this bullshit...

A l`heure où on ce parle, la Lambo est surement sur une route de laval encore a la pluie pendant qu`on parle encore de son accident lol.

sti que j'ahi le monde

ahah faut etre nul pour faire sa.....................................................................................................................................................une lambo awd c comme un subaru sti faut pas etre mauvais chauffeur faut manquer sa shot comme tout le monde sa planette va faire un jour dan sson domaine....un avocat a deja fail.....un juge a deja fail....vos mere on toute fail.......gilles vilneuve c'est planter et sa la tuer c tu un mauvais pilote pour autant... ???

bonne chance greg

sti que j'ahi le monde

ahah faut etre nul pour faire sa.....................................................................................................................................................une lambo awd c comme un subaru sti faut pas etre mauvais chauffeur faut manquer sa shot comme tout le monde sa planette va faire un jour dan sson domaine....un avocat a deja fail.....un juge a deja fail....vos mere on toute fail.......gilles vilneuve c'est planter et sa la tuer c tu un mauvais pilote pour autant... ???

bonne chance greg

Merci. Un accident ca peut arriver a tous le monde mais...

Crashing your car = Fail.
Crashing a lambo = Epic Fail
Crashing a Lambo on the job = Super Epic Fail
Crashing SOMEONE ELSE'S Lambo on the job = Super Mega Epic Fail
Not giving a shit about having done the above and expecting the customer just to roll over quietly = Super Mega Uber Epic Fail

sti que j'ahi le monde

bonne chance greg

Gilles a eu pas mal d'aider pour se planter. RIP Gilles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back