My new (first) Tatoo !

Setak

Bon j'ai cherché un tread de tatoo colectif et j'ai rien trouvé. Messemble qu'il en avait un mais bon..

Voila mon premier tatoo fait ce matin meme. Les photo suck un peut Pas capable de generé la lumiere + prendre la photo comme du monde de mon propre avant bras. Les detail son amazing en vrai ! Belle piece qui a pris pas loin de 2h30 a faire

le dessin
IMG_1753.jpg

tatoo
IMG_1776.jpg

IMG_1777.jpg

photo de son emplacement
IMG_1780.jpg

I still don't understand how people can ruin their skin with tattoos when you will most probably change views and get older and realize it was a dumb idea. And thats without talking about how ugly it'll get when you get older.

I know a hand full of people who started getting tattoos everywhere and it's effin ridiculous, most of them are temporary state of minds and a way to rebel against the society. When these people will grow older, try to get more serious jobs, then reality will kick in.

I still don't understand how people can ruin their skin with tattoos when you will most probably change views and get older and realize it was a dumb idea. And thats without talking about how ugly it'll get when you get older.

true 100% agreed

I know a hand full of people who started getting tattoos everywhere and it's effin ridiculous, most of them are temporary state of minds and a way to rebel against the society. When these people will grow older, try to get more serious jobs, then reality will kick in.

I don't really like tatoos and I will probably never get one for the reason above but like you wrote, it's their skin so wtv.

x3

Back