The OverDosed EK is no more... Now, Here's the new slut...

Sick s13! And that civc was pretty nice too.

As for the posts, why calculate when you can check statistics in the profile! :dunno:

If you have been registered since September 2004 thats mean your account is 6 years old.

If you account is 6 years old and we divide 26.5k posts/6 that means you write 4417 posts a year.

If you write 4417 posts a year and we divide it by 365 days that means you write at least 12 posts a day.

If you have been writing at least 12 posts a day keeping in mind that you probably have to work/eat/shit/sleep. You probably have a lack of interest for ''THE REALITY''.

OR

you can just click on his profile and it shows you

"# Messages au total: 26 646
# Messages par jour: 11,94"

noob

habite tu a pointe-aux-trembles j'en ai croiser une pareil blanche avec mag rose offset mais elle n'avais pas de collant a ce que je me rapelle

habite tu a pointe-aux-trembles j'en ai croiser une pareil blanche avec mag rose offset mais elle n'avais pas de collant a ce que je me rapelle

J'habite pas a pointe-aux-trembles, mais je suis souvent là... donc fort probable que c'était moi que t'as vu ;)

Teaser pic from a recent shoot with JagImaging...
Cs1.jpg

BONUS PIC!! - First week i owned the car... BOOOM!! in the wall
JAG_4280.jpg

est tellement sick la photo avec le "BF, prenez le controle" pis toi dans le mur.....tu roulais pas du BF a cette époque, right?

Back