The OverDosed EK is no more... Now, Here's the new slut...

ruffryder007

Legacy Member
So as many know, i finally decided to part with my EK earlier this year because i wanted to try something a little different, so here's the new project... let me know what u guys think...

In Memory of the OD EK... you will be missed!!
ek_jag_dmcc_rd1_2.jpg

POW!! Here's the new Drift Slut...
jdm_meet_oct13th_2010.jpg

drift_day3.jpg

drift_day4.jpg

And now let's put it to good use...
drift_day1.jpg

FAIL...
drift_day5.jpg

driftnights_10102010_1.jpg

first I was like '' nice EK '' than I was like geeez pink rims! '' sweeeeeeeet ''

it asent been 6 month u own it yet and i already got my hands dirty on this car more then mine hahaha

:)

Wow you have 26k messages.

Forum whore.

If you have been registered since September 2004 thats mean your account is 6 years old.

If you account is 6 years old and we divide 26.5k posts/6 that means you write 4417 posts a year.

If you write 4417 posts a year and we divide it by 365 days that means you write at least 12 posts a day.

If you have been writing at least 12 posts a day keeping in mind that you probably have to work/eat/shit/sleep. You probably have a lack of interest for ''THE REALITY''.

If you have been registered since September 2004 thats mean your account is 6 years old.

If you account is 6 years old and we divide 26.5k posts/6 that means you write 4417 posts a year.

If you write 4417 posts a year and we divide it by 365 days that means you write at least 12 posts a day.

If you have been writing at least 12 posts a day keeping in mind that you probably have to work/eat/shit/sleep. You probably have a lack of interest for ''THE REALITY''.

ehhhhh... and you have nothing better to do than to calculate how many posts per day manu's been doing in the last 6 years ? :p

wow you have a lot of time on your hand to notice those thing ...

you like numbers check these one ...

12 post a day ...

you can post a reply every 30 second ... wich give 10 minute including the browsing ... i work on a computer 9hr a day ... wich is not 1 %

yup i have a lot of time to lose :)

You like numbers check these one ...

12 post a day ...

You can post a reply every 30 second ... Wich give 10 minute including the browsing ... I work on a computer 9hr a day ... Wich is not 1 %

pow!!!!!

you like numbers check these one ...

12 post a day ...

you can post a reply every 30 second ... wich give 10 minute including the browsing ... i work on a computer 9hr a day ... wich is not 1 %

zing!

Back