ASE lapping dates 2011 EDITTED

Carl, is there any chance the ASE LC members can reserve numbers for the 2011 Time Attack season?

hi everyone...im a "retired" stock car racer from ASE and have tookin a year vaction to recharger the batteries...and im now interested in trying my hand at lapping (for fun of course) because if any of you may or may not know that racing for money never is profitable...lol, so i would like to know what are the rules, how to get started and who do i have to talk to make all this happen.. thanks alot and i hope to be back out on the track this spring:run:

Carl, is there any chance the ASE LC members can reserve numbers for the 2011 Time Attack season?

Yes they can, be sure to have it written on your entry form and make sure you get the form in early.

I suspect that Oktay will have the official forms up shortly.

ALL cars will be obliged to have visible numbers on both sides of the car in 2011.

hi everyone...im a "retired" stock car racer from ASE and have tookin a year vaction to recharger the batteries...and im now interested in trying my hand at lapping (for fun of course) because if any of you may or may not know that racing for money never is profitable...lol, so i would like to know what are the rules, how to get started and who do i have to talk to make all this happen.. thanks alot and i hope to be back out on the track this spring:run:

Johnny, there is a lot of info on this forum, take your time to read all the threads. Once you get an idea of what is going on, you can call me directly at work, 450 662 8886 and I can explain in more detail.

The best way to get started is by taking the AISA Academy in April- this will give you the basic notions to get started on Monday nights right away.
Otherwise, Lap n Learn and Monday night instruction is another way.

Either way- welcome to our sport!!

Hey Carl, I'm a ASE LC member from last year (Grey Genesis Coupe), and I just wanted to ask if the registration for the LC is open for next spring/summer.

Can't wait to start the next LC season.:D

Thanks for any information.

Don't worry Carl, I've plan ahead, I'm saving, the vacation been asked... Now I need to kick myself in high gear, finish the car, build the trailer and figure what Will cook on the BBQ with Marc... Plus we need fireworks !!!!

Cheers,

Fred

Plus we need more Wood for the Fires!!
vacation dates are sent...

jvais etre avec vous a mosport le 23 juin! ca va etre une belle journee de fete pour mes 23 ans sa :D !! tellement hate

Question qui a rapport aux lundi soir à St-Eustache, est-ce commencé comme le laisse croire www.autodrome.ca? J'aimerais bien aller faire un petit tour question de faire une petite sortie avant les grandes. Peut être que mon frère viendrait aussi avec sa nouvelle acquisition, une comique Renault 5 (Super 5) turbo... c'est assez particulier plus de 160 hp (850 kg) là-dedans. Pas violent, mais drôle à souhait.

Question qui a rapport aux lundi soir à St-Eustache, est-ce commencé comme le laisse croire www.autodrome.ca? J'aimerais bien aller faire un petit tour question de faire une petite sortie avant les grandes. Peut être que mon frère viendrait aussi avec sa nouvelle acquisition, une comique Renault 5 (Super 5) turbo... c'est assez particulier plus de 160 hp (850 kg) là-dedans. Pas violent, mais drôle à souhait.
dit moi le je veut voir ça!!!je devrais inviter Séguin a venir faire un tour!!

Back