The end for Pontiac

It's a very sad day, Pontiac was clearly my favorite American "brand". The 90's and 00's really killed anything pontiac had going for them before. It's a shame, I do hope they make a comeback some day!

elle aura meme pas eu le temps de nous impressionner

pontiac-g8-gxp-street.jpg

Powered by a 7.4 liter engine, Pontiac G8 GXP Street may develops 638 horsepower (476 kW) and 600 lb.-ft. of torque (813 Nm)

I have associated Pontiac with the Aztec and the Sunfire so I am hardly surprised.

The G8 GXP looks cool though.

Pontiac et saturn sont maintenent des souvenir cest jusque gm se consentre sur chevrolet maintenent,trop de marque pour rien anyway si vous vous rappler bien une cobalt et une poursuit g5 cest le meme char ,yavais aussi la mini van montana, dans toute les marque ??saturn,chevy,buick,pontiac ,pour le meme vehicule sa fais aucun sens .
Voila pourkoi il on eliminer le super flu ,pontiak etais po les meilleur vendeur et parcont saturn avais de beau nouveau model et buick et rendu un couche au dessous de cadillac.

GTO is one of my favourite classics, Pontiac definitely made some killer cars, The more recent grand prix is pretty dope, the G8 GXP is bad-ass.

R.I.P to one of the better american brands =/