stanced!

2lODubster

F350b.jpg

f350a.jpg

2008-Ford-Superduty-Photo4.jpg

2008-Ford-Superduty-Photo3.jpg

Looks great but no handling...

However handling doesnt suit really well with stanced cars so i dunno why am saying that lol!

guay!!!!! Whats the point of getting a super duty to slam it so you just cant do any work with it now but still pay 150$ to fill it up.... omg

guay!!!!! Whats the point of getting a super duty to slam it so you just cant do any work with it now but still pay 150$ to fill it up.... omg

Maybe because the guy DOESN'T use it to tow things and like having nice trucks?

Why would you spend a shitton of money slamming a honda when all you end up with is a small car with a crappy interior and nice wheels.

it goes both ways

I love those trucks with rig wheels. It Looks perfect and heavy duty. Doesn't need to be slammed either really.

Thats awesome.. a guy near me has a slammed older Dodge Ram dually.. he pulls his trailer that has a sick dodge duster drag car in it..

Nice!!

There's no problem to tow even if it's dropped.

c-notching can be done in order to remain the tow capacity and air bag keep everything levelled ;)

pretty gay. not enough camber and stretch. and guys, learn ur shit right, that's NOT slammed. i'm fking serious and i'm ready to argue to death.

/sarcasm

Back