Top Gear USA

Alain95i4

Banned
le premier episode vient juste de terminer sur History channel ,que je trouve comme etant un tres curieux choix de diffuseur

c'est un clone de Top Gear en tous points
ils sont 3 animateurs plus jeunes que les originaux mais avec les memes styles de caracteres et personnages
la meme toune d'intro
un montage spectaculaire en generique de debut
ca se passe sur un aeroport
ils ont un decor dans un immense hangar avec public
une track sur la piste
un Stig en blanc
un tableau des temps
un comparitif de 3 lamborghini comme premier show
un challenge cette semaine a snake against a snake, Viper ACR contre helicoptere Cobra

tu la écouté ou? as tu un satellite américain?

j'ai une boite magique qui me donne une image et un son au canal 120 de Dish Network :D

ah pis pour les american bashers
Gallardo Superlegera lp570
Gallardo Balboni
Murcielago SV
Dodge Viper ACR

laquelle fut la plus rapide de 1/2 seconde sur la track ... :thefinger

well...

they were awkward... It's fun to see cars go fast but meh... even then the "challenge" wasn't wow.
6/10

it was all right for a first episode.

hopefully they'll get better with time, the commercial breaks all the time are kinda nub, and it's only 44 minutes instead of a full hour.

C'est bizarre a écouter quand tu es habitué au Top Gear UK, mais je vais surement m'habituer avec le temps....

Dans Top Gear UK, je trouve qu'ils parlent trop longtemps avec leur inviter avant de faire leur "Star in a Reasonably Priced Car", surtout qu'on les connait pas beaucoup habituellement. Mais dans Top Gear US, ca s'annonce moins chiant comme boutte. ;)

Mais sinon, pas mal comme premier épisode, j'ai bien aimé le test de Lambo à la fin.

Pretty awesome episode if you ask me. And WTF The Superleggera is faster then the LP670-4 SV...
I lol'ed @ LP means: The engine is there hahaha

The bit with the chopper was visually entertaining but nothing more, the comments seemed forced and probably staged. The guest star is better because of how it's more relevant to us, but still I found it missed the UK flavor. The stig intros are lacking, they should've just went with their own thing because this isn't working at all.

I can't stand Foust. He's such an arrogant bastard and keeps repeating the same thing over and over, just watch the ACR lap and Gallarda lap back to back and it's essentially the same voice over. ''For drivers like me'' was said about 20 times and the part where I lost it was when he somehow called out the fact the guy in the SV short shifted twice, standing a mile away from the car, in the middle of a desert....

All in all, the show lacks character and insight. The hosts just don't have the knowledge to hold it up like our mates have for 15 seasons.

Back