People who don't know how to wait in line.

J'ai été victime d'une belle crosse de bureau dernièrement. Je call l'ascenseur pour le 3e sous-sol et j'attends. Une madame arrive et attend à côté de moi. L'ascenseur arrive, les portes s'ouvre et la madame passe devant moi et pèse sur le bouton du 10e étage... WTF ostie de vache... J'avais envie de lui arracher la tête.

Dans ce temps là, tu pèse sur les pitons de tous les étages avant le dixième et tu prends le prochain ascenseur. Ça fait un méchant long trajet jusqu'au 10ième mais au moins ça fait chier la madame...

First of all there's a difference. I can predict traffic flow, anybody who's a good driver can. Clicker or no clicker if the wheel is not turned they cannot turn and if there's no where to go they wont go. If somebody purposely cut me off i'll spot it a mile away otherwise I'm a step ahead.

1st I'm traveling between lanes 90% of the time between the left and middle
2nd The person who cut me either did so purposely or I would have spotted it.
3rd I go beat him if he did it purposely.
4th I accept my charges after that moron is charged with attempted murder with a 3000 pound weapon.

I don't think I own the road but who are you to say if I can't. They do it just fine in Europe and California. People who block me ahead of time I adjust for by swapping lanes.

Finally I'm not a squid and wear gear all the time, so if you want to bitch please Summer 2011 when it's 25+, put your winter jacket on, a full face helmet (or a ski mask) and gloves. Just go sit in the sun infront of your house, no extra heat from the cars around you or a bike. Now do that for 30-45 minutes fanning yourself maybe every 2-5 minutes for 10 seconds.

Other people don't care because they understand, on a bike I don't slow you down at all, I'm just getting out of it faster. No harm no foul.

Wow your lack of judgement is just amazing honestly....... So because in foreign contrys you can traval between lane mean you can anywhere in the wordl even tought the CSR in here dont say so ...ummm okay.

We got things called wheather channel wich will aprox say what temperature and humidity it will make during the day , that mean you can look at it before going to work with your bear outfit in the sun on your bike. But since you dont like heat that mean you can cut everywhere...okay then

The person who dont have AC in his car and his dying of heat in traffic ,that mean he can use the shoulder to pass everyone right....hey hes struggling with heat and dosent have AC, why not use the shoulder and tell other, go fuck yoursefl i dont have ac like you guys have.

Maybe you were just drunk or didnt read up after what you wrote, but you dont make sense when writting, or maybe you cut short on school also , that would explain, but he will never know.

And FYI , if someone cut you on he shoulder even tough its '' intentional'' your the one in fault , you beat him your the on in fault , and you ont be able to press your (3000lbs pound weapon shit). A firend of mine learned it the hard way on the 15 2 years ago, and he was on the bike and used to think he owned the world like you do , nw he drive properly, one day karma will hit you no doubt , so before talking through our hat MR know it all....stfu

1 Wow your lack of judgement is just amazing honestly....... So because in foreign contrys you can traval between lane mean you can anywhere in the wordl even tought the CSR in here dont say so ...ummm okay.

2 We got things called wheather channel wich will aprox say what temperature and humidity it will make during the day , that mean you can look at it before going to work with your bear outfit in the sun on your bike. But since you dont like heat that mean you can cut everywhere...okay then

3 The person who dont have AC in his car and his dying of heat in traffic ,that mean he can use the shoulder to pass everyone right....hey hes struggling with heat and dosent have AC, why not use the shoulder and tell other, go fuck yoursefl i dont have ac like you guys have.

4 Maybe you were just drunk or didnt read up after what you wrote, but you dont make sense when writting, or maybe you cut short on school also , that would explain, but he will never know.

5 And FYI , if someone cut you on he shoulder even tough its '' intentional'' your the one in fault , you beat him your the on in fault , and you ont be able to press your (3000lbs pound weapon shit). A firend of mine learned it the hard way on the 15 2 years ago, and he was on the bike and used to think he owned the world like you do , nw he drive properly, one day karma will hit you no doubt , so before talking through our hat MR know it all....stfu

First lets get things straight, on my bike I do NOT use the shoulder, i ride on the line between lanes. Big difference.

1 Fuck the CSR, I understand I'm prone to a "sharing lane" ticket(0 demerit) but the second word in CSR is security..... my point in bringing up other places is that it can be done safely so anybody who says it's dangerous is a retard. Why not here too? As far as motorcycles and Quebec legislation, we are the worst in the world just look at registration.

2 In this fucked up city I can't escape traffic even if I try. I try leaving at 2pm to avoid it...traffic, I try leaving 6:30... traffic. What am I suppose to do take a half day and leave at noon or wait until 8 when traffic starts to clear.

3 Yeah good job on being the real idiot because my car has no AC and I don't need to use the shoulder. Sitting in a car in shorts and t-shirt =/= motorcycle with gear. It's 10x more tolerable, but then again you like to pull facts from your ass because you probably haven't been in any of these situations.

4 Please if you want to call me incoherent provide specific quotes because I too can say what you write makes no sense, what are you on an acid trip.

5 and FYI, they don't give a shit, even if I'm wrong, 2 wrongs don't make a right and you have every reason to be charged.Good example, a burglar tries to rob your house, you pull out a gun to defend, don't even shoot. 10$ says you'll get a bigger penalty than the burglar. Attempted murder or even intent to cause bodily harm >> lane splitting.

Maybe your friend didn't know how to ride or rode like a true A-hole :dunno:. Bbefore you go on about Karma, maybe understand what it is. I am doing no harm, no offense to anybody by lane splitting. Not cutting people off, not slowing them down. Why would Karma come back to get me if there's nothing to negative to return. What at most one day i'll be in my car and a bike will lane split by me.....I'll just wave.

It's morons like you that are the reason it'll never be legal to do so here in Quebec. You don't understand the first thing about it yet hold such a strong opinion, which couldn't be farther from the truth, and everyone must abide by it

First lets get things straight, on my bike I do NOT use the shoulder, i ride on the line between lanes. Big difference.

1 Fuck the CSR, I understand I'm prone to a "sharing lane" ticket(0 demerit) but the second word in CSR is security..... my point in bringing up other places is that it can be done safely so anybody who says it's dangerous is a retard. Why not here too? As far as motorcycles and Quebec legislation, we are the worst in the world just look at registration.

2 In this fucked up city I can't escape traffic even if I try. I try leaving at 2pm to avoid it...traffic, I try leaving 6:30... traffic. What am I suppose to do take a half day and leave at noon or wait until 8 when traffic starts to clear.

3 Yeah good job on being the real idiot because my car has no AC and I don't need to use the shoulder. Sitting in a car in shorts and t-shirt =/= motorcycle with gear. It's 10x more tolerable, but then again you like to pull facts from your ass because you probably haven't been in any of these situations.

4 Please if you want to call me incoherent provide specific quotes because I too can say what you write makes no sense, what are you on an acid trip.

5 and FYI, they don't give a shit, even if I'm wrong, 2 wrongs don't make a right and you have every reason to be charged.Good example, a burglar tries to rob your house, you pull out a gun to defend, don't even shoot. 10$ says you'll get a bigger penalty than the burglar. Attempted murder or even intent to cause bodily harm >> lane splitting.

Maybe your friend didn't know how to ride or rode like a true A-hole :dunno:. Bbefore you go on about Karma, maybe understand what it is. I am doing no harm, no offense to anybody by lane splitting. Not cutting people off, not slowing them down. Why would Karma come back to get me if there's nothing to negative to return. What at most one day i'll be in my car and a bike will lane split by me.....I'll just wave.

It's morons like you that are the reason it'll never be legal to do so here in Quebec. You don't understand the first thing about it yet hold such a strong opinion, which couldn't be farther from the truth, and everyone must abide by it

man

juste ta gueule la
c'est toi l'imbécile dans cette histoire point

si je te vois splitter entre les lignes je te jure que je vais pas me gener pour te couper t'écraser te défoncer pis faire un burn sur ta petite moto
tu viendras me battre comme tu dis ca va me faire plaisir

fais la fucking ligne pis tappe toi le traffic comme tout le monde
*byewhore*

man

juste ta gueule la
c'est toi l'imbécile dans cette histoire point

si je te vois splitter entre les lignes je te jure que je vais pas me gener pour te couper t'écraser te défoncer pis faire un burn sur ta petite moto
tu viendras me battre comme tu dis ca va me faire plaisir

fais la fucking ligne pis tappe toi le traffic comme tout le monde
*byewhore*

Stop being a cager moron and live with the fact that I will split regardless of the law and what you morons think. Most of the time people only realize after I pass them and they honk. Makes me laugh and I just wave to them as i leave them behind :D. It's a true *byewhore*

Stop being a cager moron and live with the fact that I will split regardless of the law and what you morons think. Most of the time people only realize after I pass them and they honk. Makes me laugh and I just wave to them as i leave them behind :D. It's a true *byewhore*

c'est moi ton karma
fais attention pour un vieux 4runner
*tu*

Hey les gars, j'ai une idée!!!...............................................

fight-10.gif

Yeah, do like everyone does and leave your house sooner because of traffic.

I'm your karma number 2 man, if you pass between lines like that ill just throw something on you or just give a punch on your helmet. *byewhore*

250rocket nobody's forcing you to ride a motorcycle, so if you're too faggot to take the heat then trade your bike in and get a tercel

c'est moi ton karma
fais attention pour un vieux 4runner
*tu*

You, Karma, lol, I hate moron who claim Karma this, Karma that and don't understand it.

Let me explain it so we don't have it misused any more. Karma is otherwise known as what goes around comes around. If you do something expect it to come back to you. It does not have to be the same thing but it will be to the same degree. As soon as you do something in the name of Karma, it's null and void, Karma is something that happens unwillingly.

Example: You purposely donate to the poor because you want good things to happen to you. Nothing will return because it was done with a certain intent.

You crashing into a lane splitter is not Karma it's just you being a jealous fuck going out of your way to inconvenience somebody who hasn't bothered you.

I don't give a shit about what your car/truck is, i watch out for all cars when I ride. It should be more like watch out for me because even if i'm driving properly it's like I'm a ghost on the road.

Fight Club sure, but the stupidity is so infused in these people nobody would be able to beat it out of them.

You, Karma, lol, I hate moron who claim Karma this, Karma that.

Let me explain it so we don't have it misused any more. Karma is otherwise known as what goes around comes around. If you do something expect it to come back to you. It does not have to be the same thing but it will be to the same degree. As soon as you do something in the name of Karma, it's null and void, Karma is something that happens unwillingly.

Example: You purposely donate to the poor because you want good things to happen to you. Nothing will return because it was done with a certain intent.

You crashing into a lane splitter is not Karma it's just you being a jealous fuck going out of your way to inconvenience somebody who hasn't bothered you.

I don't give a shit about what your car/truck is, i watch out for all cars when I ride. It should be more like watch out for me because even if i'm driving properly it's like I'm a ghost on the road.

Fight Club sure, but the stupidity is so infused in these people nobody would be able to beat it out of them.

ok merci pour ton post détaillé expliquant les origines de la vie

donc désolé de mon mauvais jugement

je ne serai pas ton karma
je serai donc ton "jealous fuck going out of my way to inconvenience somebody who HAS bothered me"

ok merci pour ton post détaillé expliquant les origines de la vie

donc désolé de mon mauvais jugement

je ne serai pas ton karma
je serai donc ton "jealous fuck going out of my way to inconvenience somebody who HAS bothered me"

How, I hurt your poor little feelings. I made you feel angry that your stuck while I'm not. I'm damn sure it's not a bother caused by the way I lane split.

Heck you "bother" me, period, by your logic I should take my car and run you over.

It piss me off in the subway...I stand exactly where the door will open (don't really care if a get a sit or not), each fucking time there's a son of a b*tch that cut in the front of me at the last second and get in before me...I mean I don't really care about having a sit or not...it's just knowing how to live in society (idiot b*tch)

I notice old women do this a lot, but I don't mind cuz they're fucking old and just want a seat.. when some little skank does it I wanna bitch slap her.

Knowing what he rides... you can't... Mais t'es quand même la raison pourquoi j'ai des envies meurtrières quand je suis la route.

You talk about me as if you personally know me and how I drive. You don't know shit about me.

stfuhand.gif

Unless you know what you're talking about.

Watch this video.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/video?id=7531214

You guys remind me of the whinny bitch. @1:25 What's that. Motorcycle lane splitting and a car changed lane and there wasn't a crash :yikes:.

Further education on the topic. Proper lane splitting:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI8Oav3WBKM&feature=related"]YouTube - Lane splitting Los Angeles (normal speed)[/ame]

Oh and for idiots who don't know motorcycles, he's not weaving just tilting the bike to give more clearance to the mirror. On the road his tires stay pretty much in the same area

I lane split with my bike most of the time in stop and go traffic. I never go fast enough to seriously get hurt but if somebody like you cut me off purposely and made me crash my bike i'd bust open your window pull you out of you car and proceed to beat your face into a bloody pulp with my carbon fiber knuckled gloves. And if you bolted before i could, I call in the hit and run.

Anyways there are times it's acceptable and times it should not be tolerated and it's down right annoying. Saying one size fits all is dumb. What harm does lane splitting or shoulder riding do. If it doesn't slow you down any more then who gives a shit. Stop being jelly and do it yourself or STFU.

Truness.

metton que j'vois dans mon retroviseur un gars en moto qui passe entre les lignes pendant le traffic, si j'ouvre ma porte juste avant qui passe devant mon char pi qui fonce dedans. Est-ce que c'est lui qui est responsable ? (pour les assurances)

Back