People who don't know how to wait in line.

PhantomS4

What do you do about people that don't know how to wait their turn in line?
I hate people who stand too close behind me as if that will make the line move faster.
This girl waiting behind me at ThaiExpress even asked me to move forward lol she must have been starving :dunno:

What do you do about people who don't know how to wait their turn in line?
I hate people who stand too close behind me as if that will make the line move faster.
This girl waiting behind me at ThaiExpress even asked me to move forward lol she must have been starving :dunno:

fat hoe!

Reactions: MTV
Hahah!!

Il y a aussi les lignes d'autobus.

Au centre ville, certains autobus ont de très grandes lignes d'attente.

La 90 par exemple déssert Brossard et un autobus part à tous les 5 minutes en heure de pointe.

Ça n'empêche pas des grandes lignes de se former. Les gens, à la place de se mettre à la suite de la ligne déjà existante, même si longue, partent une seconde ligne sur le côté.

Quand l'autobus précédent part et qu'il reste encore du monde de la première ligne, la première et la seconde entre toujours en conflit à savoir qui était là en premier!!

JUST DO ONE F*CKING LINE AND EVERYTHING WILL BE ALL RIGHT!!!

Juste parce que ces gens veulent s'assurer une place assis, ils commencent une deuxième ligne mais ça fou le bordel à chaque fois parce que les gens qui étaient là vant n'arrivent pas toujours à entre dans l'autobus qui se comble rapidement. Ils attendent souvent depuis plus longtemps, mais se retrouvent pris derrière les colons qui veulent pas se servir de leur jambes pour un gros 15 minutes de trajet!

I CAN'T FUCKIN STAND THAT! One day when somebody does that I am going to turn around and face the person behind me...

I hate when people cut in line. Ive had some people that did that to me I just tell'm off. Saying hey! The line is back there. Then they look at me confused and say I thought you weren't in line. If I wasn't in line why the fuck would I stand here dumb ass.

Ha oui, et j'oubliais.....les caisses "self-service" dans les Maxi et aures épiceries, je DÉTESTE quand je suis en train de packer mes affaires et que la personne suivante est déjà devant l'écran, le doigt dessus, pour passer sa commande!!!!!! ATTENDS CALISSE! Je suis en train de partir, je range mes choses, GIVE ME A BREAK!!

What do you do about people that don't know how to wait their turn in line?
I hate people who stand too close behind me as if that will make the line move faster.This girl waiting behind me at ThaiExpress even asked me to move forward lol she must have been starving :dunno:

That is just incredibly annoying. Last time me and my gf were at the airport, there was this bimbo women who stood sooooo close to my gf. My gf pretended she lost her balance and rammed the woman ''back of my gf owning nose of bimbo women'' style. Bimbo women learned the lesson.

in the society we live in, ppl are just way too stressed out. Just look at people driving in our roads.

Pretty much the same story with highway on-ramps.

You know when you take Marcel Laurin to get on the 15? People always try to cram in and drive side by side until the last second because of the 2 lanes merging into one WHEN THEY SHOULD be going one at a time like this.

..|
..|
..|

I dunno if it's me but since they shut down the left lane for construction, traffic seems to flow a hell of a lot better because people aren't trying to cut each other off at the last minute before getting on the highway.

/rant

Pretty much the same story with highway on-ramps.
Depends. I rage hard when people merge onto a highway going 70. I usually get impatient and just cross the solid line. Usually if I'm getting onto a highway I'm already going ~120 to avoid traffic buildup behind me

It piss me off in the subway...I stand exactly where the door will open (don't really care if a get a sit or not), each fucking time there's a son of a b*tch that cut in the front of me at the last second and get in before me...I mean I don't really care about having a sit or not...it's just knowing how to live in society (idiot b*tch)

Worst thing is people driving on the shoulder during traffic hours. I'd just ram them if I wouldn't care about my car.

Worst thing is people driving on the shoulder during traffic hours. I'd just ram them if I wouldn't care about my car.

I lane split with my bike most of the time in stop and go traffic. I never go fast enough to seriously get hurt but if somebody like you cut me off purposely and made me crash my bike i'd bust open your window pull you out of you car and proceed to beat your face into a bloody pulp with my carbon fiber knuckled gloves. And if you bolted before i could, I call in the hit and run.

Anyways there are times it's acceptable and times it should not be tolerated and it's down right annoying. Saying one size fits all is dumb. What harm does lane splitting or shoulder riding do. If it doesn't slow you down any more then who gives a shit. Stop being jelly and do it yourself or STFU.

I lane split with my bike most of the time in stop and go traffic. I never go fast enough to seriously get hurt, if somebody like you cut me off purposely and made me crash my bike i'd bust open your window pull you out of you car and proceed to beat your face into a bloody pulp with my carbon fiber knuckled gloves. And if you bolted before i could, I call in the hit and run.

Anyways there are times it's acceptable and times it should not be tolerated and it's down right annoying. Saying one size fits all is dumb. What harm does lane splitting or shoulder riding do. If it doesn't slow you down any more then who gives a shit. Stop being jelly and do it yourself or STFU.

I fking hate when motorcyclists do that, but that's just jealousy from my part. :p
Would do it too.

I lane split with my bike most of the time in stop and go traffic. I never go fast enough to seriously get hurt but if somebody like you cut me off purposely and made me crash my bike i'd bust open your window pull you out of you car and proceed to beat your face into a bloody pulp with my carbon fiber knuckled gloves. And if you bolted before i could, I call in the hit and run.

I don't care if it's a motorcycle by the way, so your whole post is pointless and useless, but nice try. I ain't a jelly, I won't do it myself and I ain't going to stfu.

That being said, it's never acceptable, never. There's no way it should ever be tolerated like you said. I still don't understand how someone can think he's more important or more in a hurry than the rest of the population to cut through traffic and just make some more traffic in the end when they merge in. It always slows us down, because you have to merge in sooner or later. I always see it on the highway 15 service lane under the 440... I mean come on... people cut though traffic but there's other people merging in later (they get stuck between traffic and merging people). How dumb is that? And it's always the same cars, always the same people who just think about their freaking self instead of doing like the rest and following the law.

Last time there was a cop right there (440 west to 15 north). I laughed. He busted 3 stupid drivers.

What I really love are those douchebags that get up and get their luggage out of the overhead compartment as soon as the plane's wheels graze the tarmac. I understand that some people need to get to their connecting flights but seriously people chill the fuck out.

Back