NFS Shift 2: Unleashed

wow
j'avais tellement aimé NFS Shift, j'ai vraiment hate
meme si c'est pas un simulateur, je trouve l'ambiance tellement folle... on se sent vraiment dans l'action avec les bruits, l'effet de flou, les vibrations, etc

ca me fait penser, Codemasters vont tu faire un GRiD 2 ?

NFS and realistic is an oxymoron. Need for speed s all about the arcade style ripping super cars at top speed. Bring back High Stakes which IMO was the best NFS ever.

NFS and realistic is an oxymoron. Need for speed s all about the arcade style ripping super cars at top speed. Bring back High Stakes which IMO was the best NFS ever.

x2 High stakes was the best.

underground was nice too at the time.

But imo, most wanted was the last real nfs they made. All the one after sucked.
And its not getting better in anyway...

Porsche Unleashed was the best NFS ever made, sorry :bigup:

With that said, this trailer was pretty awesome although it doesn't say much about the game...

Helmet cam looks good though

yep, porsche unleashed was by far the beat and most realistic NFS ever... am tempted to say racing game ever too!

loved shift though! love the arcady feeling! damn simulation, I AM NOT IN A REAL CAR ANYWAY!!! why not have fun :p

NFS shift on my N8 is good too lol

The ORIGINAL NFS was a simulation. Back to its glorious roots, i loved the first NFS SHIFT so im getting this one fo sure.

Porsche Unleashed was the best NFS ever made, sorry :bigup:

With that said, this trailer was pretty awesome although it doesn't say much about the game...

Helmet cam looks good though

Ahh the memories :)

Had so much fun with Porsche Unleashed

The ORIGINAL NFS was a simulation. Back to its glorious roots, i loved the first NFS SHIFT so im getting this one fo sure.

A "Simulation".

Never had the first but playing NFS II SE that was far from simulation. Using the arrow keys and the lack of physics essentially was arcade style "simulation".

I still remember the cheats.

Go50 made your vehicle a beer box, roadrage made the horn emit a shockwave that flipped traffic, rushhour caused shit tons of traffic and rexrage made the traffic cars into dinosaur cars.

All this shit together on australia made for some good times and laughs.

Damn, now I want to play :(

Best ever:

20353-Need_for_Speed,_The_-_Road_&_Track_Presents_%5BNTSC-U%5D-1.jpg

A "Simulation".

Never had the first but playing NFS II SE that was far from simulation. Using the arrow keys and the lack of physics essentially was arcade style "simulation".
Yeah...I still played a shitload of NFS 2 SE, but it played like F-Zero on super NES...

The tracks were SICK though, very fast and gritted teeth

Hot Pursuit is a kick ass game, I love it! As for Shift I liked the demo but I never got around to playing the real game. I'll probably give shift 2 a try when it's out!

Sorry to go a bit off topic but I just played Hot Pursuit 3 and they brought back the win.

The cars are beautiful, the environment is amazing, the tracks are good, the handling is balanced and I swear to you I'm have NFS3:Hot Pursuit flash backs. I've played for only an hour or so and already spotted two scenes that made me do a double take because they resembled so much.

So far you got the ranch on the prairie with the wind mill and the weird bridge arching left with some industrial stuff around it.

Anybody else feel that?

From what ive heard there are spots of tracks that are just like the other NFSHP... I just dont remember at all the tracks.

That game is FUN.

One thing i really did not like is cars are unlocked so fast, especially cop cars. You just can't drive them much. Game goes so fast to 53838km/h cars.

Graphics are awesome, it uses CPU ressources perfectly so the playability is at best.

Back