News: Lauzon destroys Lamborghini - Case resolved

bro dont settle for only getting it fixed. they should buy your lambo and give you a new one and they do whatever they want with yours.

x2 ... seriously, not your problem if they wrecked your car, you shouldn't be the one who's gonna loose money cause his car is now VGA because of a dumbass driving like a retard

+1

It really sucks they're not replacing the whole car, it'll never be the same even after the repairs. Their immature mechanic caused all of this, they should go above and beyond to keep the customer happy.

Hope Lauzon doesn't live to see another year in business.

A quick story, my uncle brought his Porsche Carrera 4s for an oil change to Lauzon, got it back with a huge scratch on the door. The car had not even 4000kms. they offered to repaint it only after many visits. he ended up trading the car in for a turbo in ottawa were they took his situation more seriously, even if he had bought 4 porsches there...

from my thread bimmerforums . i think this lauzon de marde need good Anal . *tu*

I bought my Z3 from Lauzon Porsche back in 2002. The service was kickass, second to none.

The owner, son of the founder, used to roll in an E39 M5 even though he had Audi, VW and Porsche dealerships.

However, that Lauzon guy is apparently a grade-A asshole. I've heard about horror stories from the VW/Audi place, so much so that this is why the Porsche brand, which used to be under the same roof, got moved into a separate building a few hundred yards down the street.

I guess that some idiot decided to go for a joyride and the bosses decided not to take responsibility.

A quick story, my uncle brought his Porsche Carrera 4s for an oil change to Lauzon, got it back with a huge scratch on the door. The car had not even 4000kms. they offered to repaint it only after many visits. he ended up trading the car in for a turbo in ottawa were they took his situation more seriously, even if he had bought 4 porsches there...

Wow, more and more horror stories keep coming out about Lauzon.

Fuck lauzon

Keywords from Porsche Lauzon and Lauzon auto needs to be bought

I assume they pay some impressive dough to be first, but i bet no one pays to get second.. catch my drift?

I work at a Dealership, and I asked my supervisor about it. He said that actually the dealership was right... Even tho they crashed the car, be it intentionally by driving like a moron of if they got hit by a 18-wheeler...They are not responsible, your insurance are.

I was kind of shocked so I asked how come? He said its just like if you let your friend borrow your car, he goes ape shit and smash it... Your insurance will cover your own car, not his..

I hope it doesn't really work like that... Otherwise, dude, thats the worst bullshit I ever heard.

Support +1!

Technically yeah, but with all the negative publicity, it would be a good idea for Lauzon to save their tarnished image even though it may be legally unnecessary.

And does anyone even care about the google keywords?

I don't even look there when googling anything because I know it's sponsored garbage, instead of the actual search results for my query.

To the haters: yes, some people are passionate about things and willing to work their asses off for something. Sorry you don't have the same drive, not my fault.

To the rest: Thanks!

Dude I couldn't agree more with you. If you want something bad enough and it makes you happy, it's worth busting your ass for!

After that story I'll be sure to buy my Turbo elsewhere..Even if it is 2-3 years down the road..

And about 're-mortgaging' your house for a Galardo.. Ça c'est mon genre!! ;) lol

+1 GL!

I was kind of shocked so I asked how come? He said its just like if you let your friend borrow your car, he goes ape shit and smash it... Your insurance will cover your own car, not his..

- yeah maybe true, but Lauzon will loose more by doing nothing and get an as* h%le etiquette than by simply assume their responsability

ANYWAYS little juridic opinion from a law student (ok first year but still worth a bit :dunno:): they (Lauzon) were linked by a contract to the owner, in that situation, when you fail in your duty, you are liable for any bodily, moral or material injury you causes to the other contracting party and are liable to reparation for the injury.

Dont give up!
:squintfin To lauzon

Guys,

There's been some communication from "you know who" (in large parts because of this thread) and it looks like the end may be in sight. I just want to ask that we cool it a bit and give them a chance.

The power of this forum is pretty impressive!!

Will keep you posted.

+1 for support. It's really unbelievable how they're willing to risk future business for something like this. All this negative publicity is definitely gonna affect them. As others have said, I wouldn't settle on them repairing a Lambo. Value will never be the same. Milk the bastards for what they're worth.

Guys,

There's been some communication from "you know who" (in large parts because of this thread) and it looks like the end may be in sight. I just want to ask that we cool it a bit and give them a chance.

Will keep you posted.

Just keep doing what your doing and remember, dont settle for only a repair, you deserve a new one. Lauzon is gonna have to do big moves to clean up its name after this.

If they dont fix this, its gonna sucks bigtime for them.

everyone change their thread tittles to include the words lauzon porche. so when you google lauzon porsche or porsche lauzon, it will be on first page

Guys,

Will keep you posted.

Next Page Bump.

Back