News: Lauzon destroys Lamborghini - Case resolved

I'm on bord with everybody.... take em down ... I would of tought they would of gave you a car of your choice and make it public or something like that.. would of been faire for both side they would save their reputation and you get the new car you deserve.

BTW, I in no way condone Mr Lauzon being portrayed as Hitler. (seriously)

I do not either. It's just that this famous scene is used all over the internet for pretty much anything.

On another note, I am not even sure M. Lauzon is really the deciding head in this epic journey.

Just be careful: abusing with a domain name from a legal standpoint can put you in trouble. I'm just suggesting you be careful with that.

Agreed. Like my post it will be purely factual.

I already have the content ready. I toned it down a bit because while everything I put on the page was true I couldn't necessarily prove all of it, so I'll only go live with stuff they can't argue. Fortunately I have plenty of witnesses at several stages of the events.

I am starting to get a distinct impression that they do not give a flying fuck about:

1) Facebook
2) Domains
3) Forum spam
4) Info spread

why would they 99% of their customers have no time to waste on the internet , that's why they have money to spend...the 1% are people living in an appartment....

I am starting to get a distinct impression that they do not give a flying fuck about:

1) Facebook
2) Domains
3) Forum spam
4) Info spread

Oh I wouldn't say that... Like I said, they've done more to handle this in the last 24 hours than in the preceding 6 weeks. I just can't really go into details.

Agreed. Like my post it will be purely factual.

I already have the content ready. I toned it down a bit because while everything I put on the page was true I couldn't necessarily prove all of it, so I'll only go live with stuff they can't argue. Fortunately I have plenty of witnesses at several stages of the events.

The challenge is that from what I understand, "owning" a domain name which can be proved that should not be yours (say you buy mcdonalds.com... ppl did that 15-20 years ago to make money...) can get in trouble. you know... :) anyhow, je sympathise avec toi. Driving reckless someone else's car is beyond dumb.

There have been some precedents in people having to fork over domain names. By "fork over" I mean they had to sell them at reasonable prices (still several thousands of dollars). This is the whole idea behind domain squatting.

Even if they do take these steps it would take months. I'll hand them over at cost once things are settled.

Oh I wouldn't say that... Like I said, they've done more to handle this in the last 24 hours than in the preceding 6 weeks. I just can't really go into details.

I don't know man... Done what? Promises? Well those are just words.

Like a bad student 1 day past the deadline for the project:

"I will get it done very quickly Sir! I really want to get a good grade on this so it will be done tomorrow and I will bring it to your desk!"

So then the teacher gives one last chance and another waiting period begins.

I am not saying it is the case, just something to be aware of.

I don't know man... Done what? Promises? Well those are just words.

Like a bad student 1 day past the deadline for the project:

"I will get it done very quickly Sir! I really want to get a good grade on this so it will be done tomorrow and I will bring it to your desk!"

So then the teacher gives one last chance and another waiting period begins.

I am not saying it is the case, just something to be aware of.

More than promises. But we'll see when things are finalized.

I'm out for 24 hours pending a possible agreement. Politely request others don't spread it beyond here in this period. If you want, you can be doubly pissed if nothing happens :)

Pausing to reload the MLRS

MLRS_05.jpg

Back