News: Lauzon destroys Lamborghini - Case resolved

^^ incredible...they should not have treated you this way in the first place. When you run a business like this, it's quite simple first and foremost it should be about customer service and they failed. I hope they are not the ones that asked you to tone it down because you can't stop the Internet and people from posting.

I like the idea of continuously harassing them with calls about service. The other thing to do is continuously call their sales people (or visit them) and keep them occupied with bogus requests and sales opportunities. There is nothing worst than going straight for the sales guy, they are the first to feel pain in lost business.

costco does it too. they have a machine set worth over $15K US and they charge like 50-60$ installed balanced N2O filled etc. then again u need to buy tires from there lol.

who cares about costco...i was told that the Porsche laval machine is *special* use to rims some high performance tire on high end wheels for going over 120 mph....

Nah I'm just saying that *IF* they do the right thing then the heat should go away. That's sort of the idea behind it. Today they showed they were willing to talk about it so I figured I'd give them a break for 24 hours while they put it together (if they're smart). They still know things can get a LOT worse if they goof around and the deadline of the websites going live if I'm not satisfied stands.

Thanks!

who cares about costco...i was told that the Porsche laval machine is *special* use to rims some high performance tire on high end wheels for going over 120 mph....

yeah but im just saying. Pneu touchette probably has it and its the same machine I probably use everyday.

Nah I'm just saying that *IF* they do the right thing then the heat should go away. That's sort of the idea behind it. Today they showed they were willing to talk about it so I figured I'd give them a break for 24 hours while they put it together (if they're smart). They still know things can get a LOT worse if they goof around and the deadline of the websites going live if I'm not satisfied stands.

Thanks!

btw i just posted this story on 2 other forums. If you want I'll keep posting this everywhere on the net until these guys are bankrupt lol.

Thanks!

The thing is that MR is full of passionate car people with all kinds of budgets. How many Volks and Audi lovers here that change their car every time a new one comes out? Some people here have Porsches, some have rich parents who have two GT3 RS Porsches and some want Porsches in the future. It's in their full advantage to make the situation right because they can easily lose a few hundred sales with MR members alone in the next year or two!

I've looked at used S4's they had for sale and I will definately own a Porsche in the next 10 years so I might be a futre client depending on how they handle this! :p

Reactions: MTV

Thanks!

Fuck staying quiet. They fucked you around for 6 weeks and ONLY now(after you have the entire island of montreal backing you) do they want to *maybe* do something. Make sure they don't drag this shit on again and leave you empty handed. I would beat their name to the ground then spit on it..!

The thing is that MR is full of passionate car people with all kinds of budgets. How many Volks and Audi lovers here that change their car every time a new one comes out? Some people here have Porsches, some have rich parents who have two GT3 RS Porsches and some want Porsches in the future. It's in their full advantage to make the situation right because they can easily lose a few hundred sales with MR members alone in the next year or two!

I've looked at used S4's they had for sale and I will definately own a Porsche in the next 10 years so I might be a futre client depending on how they handle this! :p

x2

I think the overall vibe they're getting from people here is:

Settle... FAST.

Only way people will appreciate that they did, in the end, do the right thing and move on.

If I was put in charge of the dealership at this moment it would be obvious to me that we're in a hole that's getting deeper. The dealership's behaviour has already caused significant damage to their image and the only way to rectify is to do a little bit of shuffling of the guilty parties (or scape goats, I'm talking pure business here) and go above and beyond with the compensation of the customer. That's the only thing that will bring customers back quickly.

Personally the only thing I can morally ask for is what's owed me (the damages/lost value). I'm not going to push for lost of use, rental coverage, aggravation, lost time at work, etc, and I haven't "earned" the right to anything more just because of how they behaved. Just like I think punitive damages (in general) should go to charity since they're there to punish them, not to reward you.

That said, if I was in charge of that dealership I would know that just restoring my financial loss wouldn't be enough to repair the damage on the business' end.

Last edited:
i hope lauzon gives you a good settlement. if not, i am willing to buy a t-shirt for the cause and go to the auto show or whatever event to rally against these guys. this is no way to treat a customer.

i almost bought a used Carrera S from the guys at Lauzon back in 2008 but i ended up buying an e92 M3 instead. this is no way to treat customers! i certainly wouldnt buy a car frm a dealership if that does business this way.

i hope lauzon gives you a good settlement. if not, i am willing to buy a t-shirt for the cause and go to the auto show or whatever event to rally against these guys. this is no way to treat a customer.

i almost bought a used Carrera S from the guys at Lauzon back in 2008 but i ended up buying an e92 M3 instead. this is no way to treat customers! i certainly wouldnt buy a car frm a dealership if that does business this way.

Hoping it's not the red E92 I saw on the back of a flatbed last month!

Thanks!

I say we keep spreading the bad words until they give OP a new Lambo and everything is solved. If Lauzon sincerely apologizes for everything they did, then, we could delete this thread and make another "storyline" kind of thread to only show what happened (including the settlement). They better make a decision quick, cuz they're going down ;)

I know a place, near the Harvey's on the 40 (east of st-lau) where you can get the side of a building for 2G's/month

I'll provide the digital illustration work! I helped create the Volkswagen billboard ads that were featured on Decarie years back *tu*

I say we keep spreading the bad words until they give OP a new Lambo and everything is solved. If Lauzon sincerely apologizes for everything they did, then, we could delete this thread and make another "storyline" kind of thread to only show what happened (including the settlement). They better make a decision quick, cuz they're going down ;)

I think it's a nice suggestion and it gives the faulty dealer a way of ''saving his name and face''....

+1 for a New Lambo for the OP

Back