News: Lauzon destroys Lamborghini - Case resolved

Fresh update from Greg, copied from Post #1 ...

UPDATE: As of this afternoon (Nov 30th) there are some sincere developments as a result of the pressure from this thread (THANK YOU GUYS!). I'm keeping out of things for 24 hours in good faith to see where it goes. I would like to ask people to do the same. Feel free to show support or discuss on the thread obviously, just please don't spread it any further for the time being.

Thanks!

Tell them to find you a Lambo in the same condition (or better) than yours was and let them have fun trying to sell a VGA Lambo!

LOL from the lauzon facebook page

"I heard you guys were hiring for a test driver, I have a full record of accidents and speeding tickets, and I feel that I would fit the position perfectly! "

In case you want to share my story: I bought a used A6 from them. A week later i brought it in because it was making a squicky noise. They were asking $800 to fix it and when i told them it was supposed to be under warranty because i just bought the car from them, they greased up my ball joint and tel me go. :) I didn`t have any problems with the car but it goes to show the service they have...

pourquoi ????? yont tu quelque chose a cacher encore ???????

They (Lauzon/Insurance Co.) may have nothing to hide other than the details of the settlement with Greg_van. If a case goes to court then the details are a public record. When parties decide not to go down the road to court, an agreement is usually signed whereby no details may be made public.

Why? Because, in this case Lauzon/Insurance Co., would not want to set a precedent in case they have a similar claim situation in the future. Say for example they offer to pay Greg_van $40,000 over and above all repair costs for the loss in value because his vehicle was involved in a major accident. This is something they would want to keep between all parties. If this gets out then others would want the same treatment. Or if they make other special considerations for Greg_van they want to keep it to themselves for the same reason.

Like everyone else I’d like to know what he gets after all he has been through, but all I’m saying is he may not be able to divulge any of the details. I hope I am wrong, but the most important thing is a full and fair settlement for Greg_van. Lauzon/Insurance Co. should go above and beyond in this case IMO.

in the meantime.

imma be chargin mah lazors.

Im expecting this, or greater:
ShoopDaWhoop1.jpg

In case you want to share my story: I bought a used A6 from them. A week later i brought it in because it was making a squicky noise. They were asking $800 to fix it and when i told them it was supposed to be under warranty because i just bought the car from them, they greased up my ball joint and tel me go. :) I didn`t have any problems with the car but it goes to show the service they have...

Did you know that the A6 needs a special top notch grease retrieved from polar bears?

In a more serious note, what a bunch of mutherfackers!

They (Lauzon/Insurance Co.) may have nothing to hide other than the details of the settlement with Greg_van. If a case goes to court then the details are a public record. When parties decide not to go down the road to court, an agreement is usually signed whereby no details may be made public.

Why? Because, in this case Lauzon/Insurance Co., would not want to set a precedent in case they have a similar claim situation in the future. Say for example they offer to pay Greg_van $40,000 over and above all repair costs for the loss in value because his vehicle was involved in a major accident. This is something they would want to keep between all parties. If this gets out then others would want the same treatment. Or if they make other special considerations for Greg_van they want to keep it to themselves for the same reason.

Like everyone else I’d like to know what he gets after all he has been through, but all I’m saying is he may not be able to divulge any of the details. I hope I am wrong, but the most important thing is a full and fair settlement for Greg_van. Lauzon/Insurance Co. should go above and beyond in this case IMO.

Makes sense, thanks !

Since all the negative publicity has been removed from the facebook page, everyone should "unlike" the page, we're not promoting them.

Don't need to do free advertising for those Lauzon scumbags.

The more people that like the page, the greater the chance that other people will see it. We need to let it wither out.

Since all the negative publicity has been removed from the facebook page, everyone should "unlike" the page, we're not promoting them.

Don't need to do free advertising for those Lauzon scumbags.

The more people that like the page, the greater the chance that other people will see it. We need to let it wither out.

or just fill the page with bad comments on all those links. Once they completely block out comments, I'll unlike it.

Hey everyone!!

- "Like" the video
- Add comments
- Share it
= Bringing it onto Youtube's front page.
???
Profit

Awards so far in less than 1 day!
#15 - Most Discussed (Today)) - Autos & Vehicles - Canada
#15 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Autos & Vehicles - Canada
#5 - Top Rated (Today)) - Autos & Vehicles - Canada
#97 - Top Rated (Today)) - Autos & Vehicles
#27 - Top Rated (This Week)) - Autos & Vehicles - Canada

Bump on this plz...

UPDATE: As of this afternoon (Nov 30th) there are some sincere developments as a result of the pressure from this thread (THANK YOU GUYS!). I'm keeping out of things for 24 hours in good faith to see where it goes. I would like to ask people to do the same. Feel free to show support or discuss on the thread obviously, just please don't spread it any further for the time being.

Thanks!

Polish: The Mentor quotes. Kickin' it oldschool!

Back