News: Lauzon destroys Lamborghini - Case resolved

Repair! I get emotionally attached ;)

I guess if you're gonna settle with a repair, its aight as long as your happy.

Just make sure that they dont make a sh*t job since I've seen VGA's that were horribly fixed. Also try and get a compensation if you can since you're losing a lot of money if you're going to sell it.

g-ng didn't quite get that last bit...

It seems to me if you had a site that attracted nothing but negativity, wouldn't you shut it down for a while and resumed when people moved on?

So I hope this is settled and Greg is a happy man :)
If I was you, I won't try to sell the car in the next 10 years. I'll enjoy it instead even if they compensated for the lost value. Do you mind telling us what's the deal? :p

To everyone that followed my story with Porsche Lauzon, thanks for the support. The matter has been settled and I have been completely compensated for the damages on my car. It appears that the delays to settle the matter were caused by the insurers, but Porsche Lauzon decided to indemnify me before their insurer even contributed in order to preserve their reputation of excellence.

À tous ceux qui ont suivi mon histoire avec Porsche Lauzon, merci de votre support. La situation a été réglée et j’ai été totalement dédommagé pour les dommages causés à ma voiture. Il semble que les délais pour régler la situation ont été causés par les assureurs, mais Porsche Lauzon a décidé de me dédommager avant même que leur assureur contribue dans le but de préserver leur réputation d’excellence.

Great News, happy that finally You got a compensation that You deserved

Ils ont décidé de payer les réparations... mais en ce qui attrait à la valeur de la voiture? Tu vas quand meme perdre beaucoup d'argent dans cette histoire??

Je comprend pas pourquoi j'ai pas vu ce thread avant... je viens de passer les 28 pages :run:

Car will be repaired (this isnt in lauzon's hands, up to me to make sure my insurance does it right. Lauzon's insurance will then reimburse them) and lauzon has directly fully compensated me for any loss of value.

Car will be repaired (this isnt in lauzon's hands, up to me to make sure my insurance does it right. Lauzon's insurance will then reimburse them) and lauzon has directly fully compensated me for any loss of value.

Glad its done! and for the compensation, add a twin turbo kit:D:D. 1000whp rape bikes on the highway!!!lol

All that matters at this point is that you are happy with the final outcome! Good to hear that everything is getting settled. Congrats. These scenarios are a good reminder to any vendors, that social networking is much stronger then any company/organization could ever be.

Really happy to hear it's settled to your liking! It's also good to know the combined effort of MR is so influential.

Made my day, MR to the rescue, You see guys the power of the people. Now let's turn our attention to this corrupt government.

Back