News: Lauzon destroys Lamborghini - Case resolved

There is no reason to hate the Lauzon group anymore, too bad I was liking it! lol

They did the right thing, they probably realized how big this was getting across Montreal, Quebec, Canada and the US.

In the end, props to Greg and Lauzon for how they handled the situation and Greg I'm glad you're happy and got what you wanted! *tu*

there is no reason to hate the lauzon group anymore, too bad i was liking it! Lol

they did the right thing, they probably realized how big this was getting across montreal, quebec, canada and the us.

In the end, props to greg and lauzon for how they handled the situation and greg i'm glad you're happy and got what you wanted! *tu*

+1

I think all sides learned a lot and things will be better in the future for all.

To everyone that followed my story with Porsche Lauzon, thanks for the support. The matter has been settled and I have been completely compensated for the damages on my car. It appears that the delays to settle the matter were caused by the insurers, but Porsche Lauzon decided to indemnify me before their insurer even contributed in order to preserve their reputation of excellence.

À tous ceux qui ont suivi mon histoire avec Porsche Lauzon, merci de votre support. La situation a été réglée et j’ai été totalement dédommagé pour les dommages causés à ma voiture. Il semble que les délais pour régler la situation ont été causés par les assureurs, mais Porsche Lauzon a décidé de me dédommager avant même que leur assureur contribue dans le but de préserver leur réputation d’excellence.

Wow that's fantastic news! I'm glad they came through for you in the end, and I'm glad to hear you're repairing the car and not settling for a new fangled E-gear tiptronic mumbo jumbo replacement!

I sent another update to Jalopnik in case they want to run a conclusion to your story, you might be interested in contacting them yourself in any case. I do feel bad that it was the insurance and not the dealership holding up the process, but I think it (by it I mean the internet crusading) was still justified considering the way they kept you in the dark and were exceptionally smug about the accident.

Good on them though for coming through despite all this, it was definitely the best thing they could have done at this point.

Congratulations Greg!

Great news, I'm glad everything worked out and I believe Lauzon will be happy with the decision they've made. *tu*

Enjoy the spare cash!

Car will be repaired (this isnt in lauzon's hands, up to me to make sure my insurance does it right. Lauzon's insurance will then reimburse them) and lauzon has directly fully compensated me for any loss of value.
This is good news, congrats I guess!

Hell yeah, I'm down!

Lets start by reducing the amount city counselors in mtl by about 80%
then we can start getting rid of bureaucrats

Then we are gonna be living under communism and y'all gonna cry for liberty:dunno:

Then we are gonna be living under communism and y'all gonna cry for liberty:dunno:

I was thinking about something the other day... I keep seeing all these QC gov't signs that our roads create 100,000 jobs for maintenance (because they can never get it right I suspect).

Now, I'm guessing there's MAYBE that many cops in QC? I see 50+ cops per day. It sometimes takes me 2 years to see a construction worker. Where the hell are they?

Plus I hear a lot of them are getting killed in road accidents? HOW?! That's like spotting a unicorn and THEN driving through 3 concrete dividers, a field, 4000 cones, a few piles of dirt, 47 safety trucks, 5 bulldozers, only to hit the paver that the guy is leaning on having his cigarette.

HOW?!?!

sorry, rant :)

That's great news, working in the automotive field I'm glad to see they finally did the right thing.

Good Job Lauzon on saving your reputation!

Good, they finally got their heads out their asses

God I hate twitter.

LOL I've never even been on twiter, but I'm sure it pretty gaytarded. If heard its like a restricted version of facebook. If the name was twater though, i would probably have it bookmarked :D

Last edited:
I really would have been surprised/disappointed if Lauzon didn't compensate you for what they did. They always had great customer service, at least when I go there they do.

I'm happy for you and I'm happy that Lauzon will keep their reputation of providing excellent service.

Thumbs up to both parties.

MontrealRacing a encore sauvé une journée qui s'en allait autrement être désastreuse!

Congratulations to Greg, and MR community! Congratulations to Lauzon for finally coming through, but they could have done a better job with the attitude and providing more verbal or written updates to you during the last few weeks ...

LOL I've never even been on twiter, but I'm sure it pretty gaytarded. If heard its like a restricted version of facebook. If the name was twater though, i would probably have it bookmarked :D

Me neither, I remember someone telling me about it once before it became the next "big thing" and all I could think about was how stupid it was. I think it was Grand Theft Auto 4 that had the parody twitter called "twatter" :p

I think all sides learned a lot and things will be better in the future for all.

Greg, any plans on taking pics during the rebuild, or are you allowed? I know you would probably prefer to forget what it looks like now, but who knows, those pics may come in handy in the future.

Congrats on putting up a good fight. Looking forward to seeing her in top form.

I was thinking about something the other day... I keep seeing all these QC gov't signs that our roads create 100,000 jobs for maintenance (because they can never get it right I suspect).

Now, I'm guessing there's MAYBE that many cops in QC? I see 50+ cops per day. It sometimes takes me 2 years to see a construction worker. Where the hell are they?

Plus I hear a lot of them are getting killed in road accidents? HOW?! That's like spotting a unicorn and THEN driving through 3 concrete dividers, a field, 4000 cones, a few piles of dirt, 47 safety trucks, 5 bulldozers, only to hit the paver that the guy is leaning on having his cigarette.

HOW?!?!

sorry, rant :)

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back