News: 2011 Audi A6

VWSpeed

Official pictures...looks like a big A4. Disappoiting from an overall design, the F10 5 Series and E-Class look much better. However, that interior is very nice, typical Audi.

When you walk into an Audi dealership, aside from the TT and R8, all Audi sedans look the same.

audi_a6_2011_03.jpg

audi_a6_2011_11.jpg

audi_a6_2011_07.jpg

audi_a6_2011_01.jpg

audi_a6_2011_15.jpg

Looks like all the other sedans. But that style is a reason why audi sales are up 50% year over year since the new A4 came out. this weekend i was staring at what i though was an A4 with a fancy grill but it was a new A8. I love the look...but they do all look the same. So do the new 5 and 7 though.

I hate how all Audis all look alike now. Interior is sick but damn... That sucks... None the less nice car, but don't buy at Lauzon hahah

Total oposite for me, I've always liked them but for the past 6 months I've been LOVING them for some reason

same here,
audi has been looking good, but always had that boring feel to it. especially the a6's and the TT, they always looked like a fat kid with down syndrom.

now, the audis, they look simply gorgeous. the new audi a4, s4 are fking awesome.

It doesn't look like a bigass A4 since all Audis are similar. But I like it. Everybody hates led strips but I like them. Just look at the headlights they are freaking amazing.

Sure, they look good, but I'll never own one for the same reason people have been bringing up; they all look the same.

Back