Gold Rush Alaska - New TV Show

the one thing i dont understand, is why bring your fucking families? it's a distraction and you have to worry about their safety and what not and adds running costs to the operation to feed them and what not.

Episode 6: GOLD FEVER
Premiere Jan. 21, 2011 at 10 PM
The miners' futures are on the line at Porcupine Creek. After 80 days, the miners are behind schedule, and the Hoffmans have run out of money and deliver the crew an ultimatum: find $10,000 worth of gold in the next two days, or the families have to head home to Oregon. Meanwhile, after Dorsey struggles with the wave table, tensions flare and fists fly

Dammit! Where is the TORRENT!!!

Ouufffff... These guys are at breaking point on all aspect. But mentally speaking the stress is taking it's toll and it shows. I hope they finally find enough gold to live a normal life.

they say there all broke cant pay there rent and stuff? but dont they get like thousands a dollers per episode for being on the show??????

why bring your families there why??

do ice road truckers bring their families?? no

New episode tonight, I'm looking forward to it

Episode 7: GOING FOR BROKE
Premiere Jan. 28, 2011 at 10 PM
With winter weather closing in, a gold recovery expert comes to help the rookies. Todd discovers a major design flaw in the equipment and is forced to make huge modifications. With the credit cards maxed out, he is forced to take desperate measures

Back