La véritable DeLorean de "Back To The Future" est à vendre !

Burn-out.ca

Shop Representative
La véritable DeLorean de "Back To The Future" est à vendre !

DeLorean_Back_To_The_Future_Titre.jpg

Si plus jeune vous rêviez de conduire la fameuse DeLorean à remonter dans le temps en vedette dans les films "Back To The Future", sachez quelle est à vendre en ce moment. Plusieurs bricoleurs ont tenté d'en faire des répliques, mais celle-ci c'est la vraie.

Lire la suite http://www.burn-out.ca/content/la-véritable-delorean-de-back-future-est-à-vendre

back-to-the-future.preview.jpg

Ouf c pas l'original... Elle est automatique... Elle manuel dans les 3 films donc pour moi sa vaut rien

Not many ways to know if it is an original used in filming, but overall, only 6 were used, 1 was destroyed ( twice ), 1 only had the interior done up, and the other 4 had the motor swapped out for a porsche engine due to the Delorean's original one always overheating during production of the film, so either this is a Clone, a rebuilt of the destroyed one, or an authentic, porsche engined, peice of collection that NO ONE would sell for 89K...

I call bullshit.

Not many ways to know if it is an original used in filming, but overall, only 6 were used, 1 was destroyed ( twice ), 1 only had the interior done up, and the other 4 had the motor swapped out for a porsche engine due to the Delorean's original one always overheating during production of the film, so either this is a Clone, a rebuilt of the destroyed one, or an authentic, porsche engined, peice of collection that NO ONE would sell for 89K...

I call bullshit.

What he said.

I call bullshit.

This man knows his Back to the Future history.

Some of the replicas out there were better built than the original cars. BTW read the ad carefully, in no place do they actually say this car is an actual movie car and that its certified.

Back