Le retour de Cadillac au SCCA Word Challenge en 2011

Burn-out.ca

Shop Representative
Le retour de Cadillac au SCCA Word Challenge en 2011

11-CTS-V-CoupeRaceCar-25.jp_.preview.jpg

General Motors a annoncé aujourd'hui le retour de Cadillac au Sport Car Club America World Challenge pour la saison 2011. Rappelons qu'entre 2004 et 2007, la marque de prestige de GM a remporté le championnat des constructeurs à deux reprises (2005 et 2007) avec sa berline sportive CTS.

Lire la suite http://www.burn-out.ca/content/le-retour-de-cadillac-au-scca-word-challenge-en-2011

11-CTS-V-CoupeRaceCar-33.jp_.preview.jpg

Last edited:
Bonne nouvelle!

Le monde de l'aftermarket gm profite toujours de leur développement en course

on n'a qu'a pensé a au manufacturier katech qui font roullé les corvette cr5 cr6

Tout se beau progrès fini dans la rue :D

Je sais pas qui est le pdg de la branche Cadillac mais il devrait devenir le pdg de GM au complet..

There will also be the new BOSS 302 Mustang from Ford.

They have also come up with a nicer restriction system to keep the cars all level-playing field. No more adding weight for no reason - they simply use a larger restrictor to slow the cars down.

Will be a great season next year. I fully intend to see them at Mosport this year.

They have also come up with a nicer restriction system to keep the cars all level-playing field. No more adding weight for no reason - they simply use a larger restrictor to slow the cars down.

Good. Maybe they can go talk the peeps that run the CCTCC.

Not likely, but hey, the stakes are not the same!

I know, but I am a dreamer/idealist at heart! :p

I like the way the Genesis team wasn't supposed to develop their engine (which is still 0.8l above the mandated "maximum", for those that didn't know), yet this year, they were shooting flames out of the exhaust. Funny, I don't remember my neighbour's Genesis doing that...

Seems to me that a restrictor would solve the issue quite nicely.

Back