Mightycarmods

jmacman12

Salut

Si vous avez un peu du temps dans votre journée pour gaspier du temps sur youtube je vous suggère d'y aller voir les videos du Mightycarmods!

Leurs videos sont amusantes, drôles et souvent informative! Peut-être vous pouriez même apprendre quelque chose!

Pour vous donnez un peu d'info sur Mightycarmods, je pourrais vous dire que tous leurs épisodes et leur musique sont fait par les deux presentateurs: Marty et MOOG. Il's sont financé par eux même et vous pouriez même acheter la musique de MOOG sur le magasin iTunes. Et si vous vouliez savoir, ils sont située en Australie.

Vous devriez voir leur épisode la plus récente: Comment modifier ton char pour survivre une attaque des zombies lol. Cela n'est pas une épisode informative (ça pourait etre, mais ça depend si vous croiez en ça :p) mais plus tot orienté d'être une épisode amusant :)

Hey,

If you have some time in your day where you have the urge to browse some random youtube videos then I would suggest you guys go check out Mightycarmods channel!

These guy's videos are entertaining, funny and informative! They really are a lot of fun and you just might learn something!

Just some background info, they are two guys who are self funded and make and produce every single episode, including the music! They are australian based if anyone is wondering where they are based in! You can even buy MOOG's music on iTunes if you like it!

Check out their latest video, how to mod your car to survive a zombie apocalypse! If your serious about that kind of thing then I guess maybe it's informative but this one was for entertainment purposes only.

I strongly urge you guys to check them out!
Je vous suggère d'y aller voir leurs videos sur youtube!

Here's the link to their channel/voice leur page sur youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mightycarmods?feature=chclk

Here is their latest video/voice leur video la plus recent:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS8KXHBCimo&hd=1"]YouTube - Mighty Car Mods - How To Zombie Proof Your Car (SE02 EP17)[/ame]

Si vous n'etes pas trop fort en anglais je suis dans la proces d'y avoir des soutitres français, alors si jamais vous voulez le voir mais ne comprends pas langlais les soutitres seraient bientot!

Last edited:
lol zombie-proof car, ca l'air interessant et bien filmer,fait...sauf que leur accent m'écoeure

BTW your text is a bit messed up, its confusing to read english-french-english-english-french-french-english

Merci pour ça, parce que t'as raison! (c'est separé en deux parties maintenant: fr puis ensuite anglais!)

lol leur accent, je le trouve drôle! C comme un hybrid dun accent britanique

Zombie-proof car...

Tres bien faite apart un detail j'aurais laisser.... WIPERS.

Sans essui glace tu peux pas bouger s'il mouille.

And you are...?

Just a newbie man, if I would have had more posts you wouldn't have said that. Discrimination against new forum users!!!! lol jk's its understandable. I'm just obsessed with these guys and I want people in car communities to like them too :)

Zombie-proof car...

Tres bien faite apart un detail j'aurais laisser.... WIPERS.

Sans essui glace tu peux pas bouger s'il mouille.

J'aurais laisser les wipers aussi parce que dans un apocalypse ils aurait des fois ou vous devriez y aller faire du off roading pour n'importe quel raison!

Si vous etes interessé, j'ai trouvé aussi la video du "behind the scenes" ou il vous montre un peu de comment ils ont fait ce video!

If anyones interested I found the behind the scenes video of how they made this episode!

Heres the video, voici le video:

how do you expect me to be sponsored by two guys in australia? seriously man, I just like their videos and am trying to share it, since it is off topic, right?

yea I can respect that, but I mean everybody has to start somewhere on a forum right? And I happened to see their videos a few days prior to posting this and once i saw them I got addicted! but they did mention to help get the word out!

I mean I can't post in specific car areas since I don't have a car yet, just an enthusiast who reads too much about the sport so the only other places I can honestly chat are in off topic or the for sale thread, which I do both.

Anyways I can understand where you guys are coming from and I just thought I'd update the thread so people could learn stuff like I'm learning! it is good fun though.

oh well :(

yea I can respect that, but I mean everybody has to start somewhere on a forum right? And I happened to see their videos a few days prior to posting this and once i saw them I got addicted! but they did mention to help get the word out!

I mean I can't post in specific car areas since I don't have a car yet, just an enthusiast who reads too much about the sport so the only other places I can honestly chat are in off topic or the for sale thread, which I do both.

Anyways I can understand where you guys are coming from and I just thought I'd update the thread so people could learn stuff like I'm learning! it is good fun though.

oh well :(

Don't take it the wrong way. :bigup:

Back