What are you getting YOURSELF for Christmas?

G-Bus

Yeah well fuck thread about what you giving to others, but what did you guys purchase for yourselves?!

I bought myself an M-Tech rear bumper with diffuser for my car.

3989014990_139477e05d_b.jpg

The one for the 335 tough...

I'm not getting anything for myself personally, but I managed to find exactly what we're looking for to put on top of our fireplace, so it'll be the couple gift.

Nothing too crazy: Maglite mini with Nite Ize IQ switch and LED upgrade.

e6eac61c4120f17a2d2a4e58ad81cad5.jpg

5_146491.jpg

I have a magmini but no longer works because the batteries leaked. Since I use a flashlight alot for work, might as well spend a bit for that.

Should have spent on a better flashlight IMHO.

I'm getting a house for Christmas ;D Signed today, it's now mine :D

Should have spent on a better flashlight IMHO.

I'm getting a house for Christmas ;D Signed today, it's now mine :D

Such as? I don't want to spend 50$ on a flashlight, and maglites have a lifetime warranty. On top of that, everybody at work has one (in various sizes) and when they are defective, the company pays for the repairs. Only problem is that battery leaks are not warranty.

lots of stuff, since I don't celebrate Christmas = excuse to buy more stuff for me, especially with all the awesome deals.

- watch - random fossil watch
- shoes - aldo
- clothes - online
- tow strap - ebay UK
- adapters - dunno yet.

GT5 if I don't get it for Christmas. My GF said I'm not allowed to buy anything until Christmas cause she knows I usually get whatever I want/need.

Une fille que je connais de la beauce a vien habité chez moi pour 2 semaine a partir du 25 ... so j'imagine que jme donne du sexe pour le temps des fete :)

Back