Any Vegans on here by the way?

so wait u cant .....

m65.jpg

:nono:

Y'a un nouveau a ma job, yé fat.

On va au resto le vendredi et là j'apprend qu'il est végétarien depuis 15 ans...il pogne une salade de gazon avec une soupe au gazon pour diner.

La question c'est pourquoi qu'il est fuckin fat en mangeant du gazon ? La réponse....poutine tous les midi. Donc j'imagine qu'il est végétarien parce qu'il est tombé en amour avec un agneau comme Lisa Simpsons.

are you leaning towards being vegetarian or vegan? vegans wont touch anything derived from animals including dairy products, leather, wool, etc. vegetarians aren't as extreme.

are you leaning towards being vegetarian or vegan? vegans wont touch anything derived from animals including dairy products, leather, wool, etc. vegetarians aren't as extreme.

Vegan is raw organic no animal products and no alcohol, tobacco and as little drugs as possible.

A friend of mine is raw vegan... She is in incredible shape. Runs like 10km a day, does yoga a few times a week, Russian Systema, and she's a GREAT cook.

She would bring her creations to work every day and have me try them. Some of the greatest foods I've ever had. She would make popeye quiche, key lime pie, chocolate mousse, etc. ALL RAW! I kept telling her she should open up her own little restaurant in the Plateau.

I had to share some of her pics :)

lasagna.jpg

Italianminiquiche.jpg

Chocolate_raspberrymint.jpg

ChocolateDome.jpg

ChocolateCoconut_spicycaramel.jpg

Im gonna have a vegan week soon, wonder whats its like

If you do it properly and eating mostly fruits and vegetables you're going to cleanse and have AWESOME shits, like I don't mean getting the runs, Just lots of huge awesome solid shits, it'll blow your mind that all that was in you.

Also, take a look at the book The China Study. I've been reading it and I'm finding it hard to argue with the author. His work is too well backed up.

A friend of mine is raw vegan... She is in incredible shape. Runs like 10km a day, does yoga a few times a week, Russian Systema, and she's a GREAT cook.

She would bring her creations to work every day and have me try them. Some of the greatest foods I've ever had. She would make popeye quiche, key lime pie, chocolate mousse, etc. ALL RAW! I kept telling her she should open up her own little restaurant in the Plateau.

lasagna.jpg

Italianminiquiche.jpg

Chocolate_raspberrymint.jpg

ChocolateDome.jpg

ChocolateCoconut_spicycaramel.jpg

Her name isn't Vanessa is it?

open up her own little restaurant in the Plateau.

not sure why I chuckled to this one but the food you just posted looked yummy.

If I wasn't a man, I might be open to trying this whole vegan/vegetarian trend.

If you do it properly and eating mostly fruits and vegetables you're going to cleanse and have AWESOME shits, like I don't mean getting the runs, Just lots of huge awesome solid shits, it'll blow your mind that all that was in you.

Also, take a look at the book The China Study. I've been reading it and I'm finding it hard to argue with the author. His work is too well backed up.

yeah, wel you better read more than one book

And Case studys are Altered in order to "Sell More Books"

Herbs, Vitamins, Etc:

Especially, Dont believe anything you read from China !

Okay, This is how it works,,,,

Eat from the Sun, Eat from the ground, Chlorophyll Is the Life Blood of the planet, Nitrogen Is the fuel you seek,

Ever hear of Nitrous ????????????? YES

A human is like a car

It needs Fuel,Air. Spark

I'm not going to give it all away,

But you keep an open mind and research

Vegan is raw organic no animal products and no alcohol, tobacco and as little drugs as possible.

I think your getting vegan and straight edge mixed up together.
Vegan = no animal products
Straight Edge = no alcohol, tobacco and drugs
Just because your vegan doesn't necessarily mean your edge and vice versa.

yeah, wel you better read more than one book

And Case studys are Altered in order to "Sell More Books"

Herbs, Vitamins, Etc:

Especially, Dont believe anything you read from China !

Okay, This is how it works,,,,

Eat from the Sun, Eat from the ground, Chlorophyll Is the Life Blood of the planet, Nitrogen Is the fuel you seek,

Ever hear of Nitrous ????????????? YES

A human is like a car

It needs Fuel,Air. Spark

I'm not going to give it all away,

But you keep an open mind and research

The China study is called the China study because the population studied was the Chinese. They were contrasted with a N.A. population. This study was peer reviewed and was done by PHD's and not "diet experts". This is HARD science backing this up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_China_Study_(book)

And again, I want this to be clear, I don't care about eating animals. I plan on enjoying a good steak every now and again. In the same way I go out and get hammered off scotch every now and again. Just I want to have the healthiest BASE day to day diet.

Back