2011 spotted thread

spotted black gti on the 15 going south after leaving VAG in the afternoon .. car looked sick sitting nice n low .. gave each other thumbs up

spotted black gti on the 15 going south after leaving VAG in the afternoon .. car looked sick sitting nice n low .. gave each other thumbs up

That was me! LOL I was wondering who the hell that was with the Mother-fuckin-wide-ass STANCE! LOOL Car looks sick from behind! :)

spotted Kia, a bagged MK5 jetta and a bagged MK4 GTI, looking good, besides for the lexus that decided to park between u 3

spotted a silverstone mk4 gti with black rims @ Dolce-Vita / blockbuster parking lot on St. Charles

spotted a silverstone mk4 gti with black rims @ Dolce Vita / Blockbuster parking lot on St. Charles

spotted black jetta mk5 or 6 , on black rims after champlain took it tachereau exit around 7:40pm . sunday.

If it was on polished Les Castellets, it was probably me...

Cast2.jpg

There was a nice White Scirocco 16V parked for a few minutes at Park Avenue Audi, havent seen the guy or recognised the car, it's rare i dont know a scirocco on the south shore :D

Made my day, long live sciroccos

Back