a lil "fuckfriend'' relationship question* UPDATE:umm not yet!!*

tmfslow

so, to begin my firends presented a girl a couple month ago, back then she had a boyfriend we were laughing at the fact hes was always playing wow, and just getting drunk with his fiends, at the end of the night we just says eachother " yup, been real nice to meet you" so it stops there

as months go by she call me up a monday about how she was pissed off about his bf that does nothing, and from this day we were together a couple days a week, and soon we realised how much " ca cliquait pas mal" and on a good friday night we just had sex, yup she just cheated on his boyfriend, two dyas after his boyfriend break-up (should give you an idea how bad their couple was)
she took that a bit hard, and at this time were just real good friends, and then slowly, i mean now we are fuckfriends, but the thing is that we do almost everything together and were havong good times, we set things off by saying we were just fuckfriends and the typical bla bla

but... were having so good sex together, and were just feeling so right when were together

how the fuck you would cope with that situation?

Last edited:
seriously i dunno, would be a bit too cool for me

and cool stuff never happened in my life yet...

you are her rebound, don't see it any other way. you don't necessarily need to back away from her, but keep control of your feelings to avoid any possible heartache.

so, to begin my firends presented a girl a couple month ago, back then she had a boyfriend we were laughing at the fact hes was always playing wow, and just getting drunk with his fiends, at the end of the night we just says eachother " yup, been real nice to meet you" so it stops there

as months go by she call me up a monday about how she was pissed off about his bf that does nothing, and from this day we were together a couple days a week, and soon we realised how much " ca cliquait pas mal" and on a good friday night we just had sex, yup she just cheated on his boyfriend, two dyas after his boyfriend break-up (should give you an idea how bad their couple was)
she took that a bit hard, and at this time were just real good friends, and then slowly, i mean now we are fuckfriends, but the thing is that we do almost everything together and were havong good times, we set things off by saying we were just fuckfriends and the typical bla bla

but... were having so good sex together, and were just feeling so right when were together

how the fuck you would cope with that situation?

Something's not right here.

Also, she has cheated, its not like its in her ethics to not do so.

Still could not mean anything though. Give a try to relationship? If she fucks so good... :bigup:

and shes a kind of rebound to me too

im not backing away so far, since were like best friends ever ever
so far im controlling my feelings, we had both difficult previous breakup, so we had both difficulties about trusting eachothers in a "classic" relationship

but i trust her as much as my best friend on the "friend side"
ive putted like 300$ on my visa for her, and got refunded cash next morning...
so for this, no problem

guys, anyone had been in a situation like this before?

Something's not right here.

Also, she has cheated, its not like its in her ethics to not do so.

Still could not mean anything though. Give a try to relationship? If she fucks so good... :bigup:

she never did that stuff before, as myself...

quand jdit ca clique, ca clique sur un osti de temps...
still, i trust her at 100%

on a exactement le meme age, on est rendu exactement au point dans la vie, cest nouveau pour nous 2...

Combien de temps avant que tu tombes en amour avec elle.......Ca sera pas trop long...;)

Pis un jour elle va te faire la meme meme chose qu elle a fait a son ex. Des filles comme ca, ca vaut pas de la marde.

Pis un jour elle va te faire la meme meme chose qu elle a fait a son ex. Des filles comme ca, ca vaut pas de la marde.
X2... Cheater 1 jour, cheater toujours. T'es le prochain sur la liste, aussitôt que t'auras une semaine de plus de 40 heures ou que tes amis voudront sortir 2 jours durant la même semaine.

If its going to turn into Girlfriend status then Run, get the fuck out of there, you don't want a relationship with someone who was so upset with her ex that she cheated on him, shes gonna be an emotional wreck....

Les gens ne trichent pas toute leur vie. Je ne crois pas à ça.

T'as l'air de mentionner beaucoup de points positifs dans cette relation. Où ca te mènera, seul toi le sait. Mais une chose est certaine: la relation d'amitié est maintenant compromise. Quand et si ca finit, ca ne sera pas plaisant ni pour elle ni pour toi et la relation se terminera assurément. Si la relation perdure, tu t'attacheras. Je ne crois pas qu'une personne peut s'empêcher de s'attacher quand tu partages autant avec une personne.

Tu te plains de ne jamais avoir rien eu de positif de ce côté dans ta vie, voilà ta chance. Give it a try, n'écoutes pas ceux qui crient à l'infidélité. Tu ne peux pas regretter d'avoir essayé.

Les gens ne trichent pas toute leur vie. Je ne crois pas à ça.

T'as l'air de mentionner beaucoup de points positifs dans cette relation. Où ca te mènera, seul toi le sait. Mais une chose est certaine: la relation d'amitié est maintenant compromise. Quand et si ca finit, ca ne sera pas plaisant ni pour elle ni pour toi et la relation se terminera assurément. Si la relation perdure, tu t'attacheras. Je ne crois pas qu'une personne peut s'empêcher de s'attacher quand tu partages autant avec une personne.

Tu te plains de ne jamais avoir rien eu de positif de ce côté dans ta vie, voilà ta chance. Give it a try, n'écoutes pas ceux qui crient à l'infidélité. Tu ne peux pas regretter d'avoir essayé.
Une dépendante affective demeurera malheureusement toujours dépendante affective à moins qu'elle voit un psy et passe 5 ans en traitements psychiatriques. Elle se plaignait que son ex ne lui donnait pas assez d'attention; le jour où ça se reproduira dans ses relations futures elle ira chercher cette attention ailleurs.

Combien de temps avant que tu tombes en amour avec elle.......Ca sera pas trop long...;)

This <~. When you can do it once you can do it twice. Everything is going good with you guys right now, what will happen when one day you get into a fight? She goes sleep with an another guys? Think about it twice.

alright, ill just continue to control my feelings, coulnd left her now, sex is just way too good,!!!!

anyway ill keep you informed with that shit, very pleased with this, so far...:D

Find her ---> Check ! "my friends presented a girl a couple month ago"
Feed her ---> Check ! "we do almost everything together"
Fuck her ---> Check ! "were having so good sex together"
Free her ---> Your Choice Buddy ! " Add here "

Back