Hyundai lancera Blue Link un système supérieur à OnStar

yea you obviously couldn't careless :rolleyes:

Well, yeah, because I don't care about what YOU drive, but I do like to argue with people who got actual points and real arguments other than "euro fan boy"... And if I removed from my profile what car I drove what would you have said?!

Meme si Ils sont en retard , ils vont offrir la technologie qui va presque rien couter par exemple ,c'est toujours mieux que etre le premier pis avoir personne qui prend l'option / personne qui peut le afford

Meme si Ils sont en retard , ils vont offrir la technologie qui va presque rien couter par exemple ,c'est toujours mieux que etre le premier pis avoir personne qui prend l'option / personne qui peut le afford

Je comprends le point de technologie moins cher. En fait je suis tout pour, comme ca, ca fais baisser les prix de tout le monde par la suite... Et la seulle chose que je dis contre Hyundai, c'est le fait qu'ils sen ventent, quand ils ont rien de quoi se venter.

C'est quoi, maintenant les Chinois vont commencer a se venter du fait qu'ils copient tout le monde et vendent moins cher?!

Puis, je suis d'accord avec toi, il y a beaucoup trop de gens qui ont des voitures de grand marques mais toute nues, qui ne sont pas capables de payer les entretiens et de mettres des pieces de qualite dessus. A la quantitee de 323 toute nues que je vois sur la route.

Je comprends a la limite de pas vouloir un gros moteur, et que 200 HP c'est suffisant, mais quand tu n'as pas de xenons, pas de chaufrette electrique, des 16" et pas de toit ouvrant sur un BMW en 2010, ca fais un peu try hard. Dans ce cas la, je prefererais une Hyundai tout equipee que de me ridiculiser avec une BMW bas de gamme.

Well, yeah, because I don't care about what YOU drive, but I do like to argue with people who got actual points and real arguments other than "euro fan boy"... And if I removed from my profile what car I drove what would you have said?!

all i read from what you post is euro bm euro audi euro euro euro. i don't need your profile to know what type of thing you are.
actually i skip thru your long posts because it's same useless shit over and over.

hyundai bragging about this technology? :dunno:
i don't know about you but all i see is hyundai just telling ppl that they also have similar technology, which is pretty damn normal and common thing that happens. so get your buttplug out, it'll help.

couldn't care less? lol. then why didn't you spend your precious time elsewhere than posting in a hyundai topic?

and btw, i don't own a hyundai. i never liked old hyundai. but hyundai impress me now because they are catching up to bigger brands pretty quickly.

real argument? lol. why would i get into a serious argument with close minded fanboys? :dunno:
sorry man, i don't really take them serious.

You should take your butt plug out and read my posts before you talk crap. I never said shit about any brand, except for Nissan/Infiniti because I had a pretty bad experience with them. Other than that, it don't hate on competition nor do I hate on Hyundai, like I keep saying. Heck, my GF drives a Hyundai and I told her to get one. I even worked for VW and unfortunately I kinda dislike their new line up except for a couple of models.

I never said my time was precious either so I dunno why you're bringing that up. Stop trying to sound smart when you actually aren't saying shit. You're not impressing anyone.

You should take your butt plug out and read my posts before you talk crap. I never said shit about any brand, except for Nissan/Infiniti because I had a pretty bad experience with them. Other than that, it don't hate on competition nor do I hate on Hyundai, like I keep saying. Heck, my GF drives a Hyundai and I told her to get one. I even worked for VW and unfortunately I kinda dislike their new line up except for a couple of models.

I never said my time was precious either so I dunno why you're bringing that up. Stop trying to sound smart when you actually aren't saying shit. You're not impressing anyone.

lol you are the butthurt fag, not me.
and um no, i didn't really try to sound smart, all i said was 1) you are euro fag, 2) this thread is nothing but a hyundai's ad so relax with your who invented what crap, and 3) that i don't take fanboys serious.
wooo, so smart.

If you like your 335 at 60,000$, good for you

Me i like my Genesis coupe at 35,000$, and 25,000$ cash in my bank account

Who give a shit about whos the one who invented the technology, What matter is the price/quality i paid for my car

/thread

If you like your 335 at 60,000$, good for you

Me i like my Genesis coupe at 35,000$, and 25,000$ cash in my bank account

Who give a shit about whos the one who invented the technology, What matter is the price/quality i paid for my car

/thread

je pense exactement de la meme facon.

anyone that doesn't buy Mercedes is a fag that supports copies.

Daimler invented the car, everyone else just copied and they all suck.

Anyone who buys anything besides a Ford product that is made on an assembly line is a fag who supports copies.

yeah but Ford copied the car idea from Daimler-Benz.

And btw, does anyone know where I can buy a Bell telephone, both my house phone, vtech and my mobile, Iphone copied his idea and I can't stand it.

Je comprends a la limite de pas vouloir un gros moteur, et que 200 HP c'est suffisant, mais quand tu n'as pas de xenons, pas de chaufrette electrique, des 16" et pas de toit ouvrant sur un BMW en 2010, ca fais un peu try hard. Dans ce cas la, je prefererais une Hyundai tout equipee que de me ridiculiser avec une BMW bas de gamme.

C'est pas tout le monde qui est comme toi et qui base leur vie sur l'apparence... Je déteste les toits ouvrant, je suis ridicule?

So they made a similiar product to a product that was released 10 + years ago and let me get this... it might be better? No shit sherlock :yikes: Good for Hyundai I guess..

Si je me fie au Euro Fanboy, Subaru doit être de la merde vu qu'ils ont copier la technologie quattro d'audi afin de développer le awd symétrique

Back