3 tests pour prouver que les terre n'est pas ronde

Later on in the Bible, Peter tells us that Lot was a "just" and "righteous" man (2 Peter 2:7-8). And as we all know, Lot's daughters look upon him with respect. Soon after the escape from Sodom, to show their gratitude, they get their father drunk and have threeway incestual sex with him.(Genesis 19:31-35)

response:

To be honest, i am the father of 3 daughters and yes, specifically in this case im walking in Lot's footsteps.*tu*

wtf

lol ok I been looking over this site and I think its a big joke..litterally, so many crazy posts! LMAO!!

this whole site has to be a joke. read this thread and the responses. http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=27676

maybe? Well Levi, I may have some work cut out for you. I am in need of a chaffeur, after having let go my faithful negro servant, Jupiter. Can you handle a stretch Escalade? Are you good at cleaning stains out of the waterbed I have in the back? (Sometimes I spill some sauce when I'm eating and the limo hits a bump in the road)

damn ouais une chance que c'est fake...plus que je lisais plus je me demandais ou le monde s'en allait....

se sont tous des Malade mental ou quoi !!

Have-Ye-READ-THE-THREAD.jpg

fake website ,

mais je suis pas mal sur qui en a des vrais qui sont pas loins d'etre aussi ridicule.....suffit de chercher.

Back