Canadian police Kick man in the face as he lays down, follows orders!

you are not changing shit by typing craps on some internet forum, now that's for sure.

instead of running your fat mouth and complaining about ppl not sounding like you and not doing shit about this issue, why don't YOU go do something more productive about it in the real world and set us an example? :dunno:

We live in the most corrupt society in the world and we know it, yet people are still constantly bitching and complaining all day long, My job sucks, My wife is boring, My kids hate me, boo fucking hoo. How about we actually start spreading word about whats really going on and try to make real change by getting together as groups and informing one another, It's gotta start somewhere...

this*tu*

Following orders? You sound like someone who's actually for this police brutality shit... There was zero risk assessment, just like 99.9% of police encounters. They whip out their guns and if you don't comply you either get beaten like a defenseless dog or murdered... ALL IN THE NAME OF THE ALL MIGHTY FUCKING JUSTICE SYSTEM!!

This cop should be publicly executed.

From what I heard in the video he was in possession of a firearm, Went to a golf course and threatened someone, started firing warning shots? Either way, This course of action the police took was as always ridiculously overpowering Who is it that gives these fucking blue suited clowns the right to act as god and murder you if you don't comply?

Change is going to come, very soon. We won't have this "Policy" to comply to anymore, Only peace officers upholding what they're supposed to - Peace

The actions of the officer, based on the video yes I did think he was excessive but as I said we don't know the whole story. From my buddies at the RCMP or OPP how many times did I hear and innocent looking person whipping out a knife or a gun and putting others in danger.

First of all if YOU have a gun, you can be damned sure the peace officer will draw his, it's standard procedure, low and ready. You don't comply to his command either you're gonna get peppersprayed, beaten (stunned) or worse yet receive 2 in your chest. If you have an outstanding warrant against you, especially with anything related to firearms, trust me the officers will use extreme caution.

Even before all this you're NOT supposed to carry a gun loaded (anyway not here in Canada) if you have a gun license you'll learn how to carry guns (safely secured, bullets apart etc)
I don't know the whole story but if a guy goes to a golf course and starts waving his gun threatening someone and worse yet fire warning shots, I don't even know how many infractions he just committed I'd love for you to be there and ask the dude to chill out and see what happens.

You should visit the US and see how they roll and you'll thank how Canada's much more civilized.

The actions of the officer, based on the video yes I did think he was excessive but as I said we don't know the whole story. From my buddies at the RCMP or OPP how many times did I hear and innocent looking person whipping out a knife or a gun and putting others in danger.

First of all if YOU have a gun, you can be damned sure the peace officer will draw his, it's standard procedure, low and ready. You don't comply to his command either you're gonna get peppersprayed, beaten (stunned) or worse yet receive 2 in your chest. If you have an outstanding warrant against you, especially with anything related to firearms, trust me the officers will use extreme caution.

Even before all this you're NOT supposed to carry a gun loaded (anyway not here in Canada) if you have a gun license you'll learn how to carry guns (safely secured, bullets apart etc)
I don't know the whole story but if a guy goes to a golf course and starts waving his gun threatening someone and worse yet fire warning shots, I don't even know how many infractions he just committed I'd love for you to be there and ask the dude to chill out and see what happens.

You should visit the US and see how they roll and you'll thank how Canada's much more civilized.

And again another one poisoned by the government thinking that acts and statutes are law, They aren't law they're a fictional taxation.

If everyone would stop bending over backwards and accepting the daily raping we get maybe this place could be more civilized, People would be a lot stressed out if they knew what they could lawfully do without needing to pay all these bullshit taxes and ask big brother if they're "Allowed" to or not.

Fuck it dude, make him be the message saying that this tyrannic society is long overdue for extremist change. Even if it means the death of millions, we need change.

Look at Iran, Neda was an innocent woman in a protest and was shot for no reason, she was never a threat to anyone, she just like everyone else tried to get word across by freedom of speech, because of her death there was a mass revolution. Do we really need see some innocent woman die for a mass revolution?

We live in the most corrupt society in the world and we know it, yet people are still constantly bitching and complaining all day long, My job sucks, My wife is boring, My kids hate me, boo fucking hoo. How about we actually start spreading word about whats really going on and try to make real change by getting together as groups and informing one another, It's gotta start somewhere...

I'm sorry, but I do not agree that killing a police officer that steps out of line is square one of a mass revolution.

let me ask you something. You think that because the man who was arrested is a civilian that he has the right to "pull out a gun on a golf course and fire warning shots?". you downplay it so much in your last post. anyway, putting that aside, wouldn't you consider that to be out of line? and by your logic, shouldn't we execute this man?

Im curious though. every post I read of yours concerning the government and our society seems to just be a rant about how everything sucks and corruption this and that. What's so corrupt exactly? what do we have so bad? how could things really be SO much better? honestly man, life really is what you make of it, especially in a country like ours. im curious to hear your side of things. places with little or no governmental structure have it way worse than we do.. whats our alternative?

I'm sorry, but I do not agree that killing a police officer that steps out of line is square one of a mass revolution.

let me ask you something. You think that because the man who was arrested is a civilian that he has the right to "pull out a gun on a golf course and fire warning shots?". you downplay it so much in your last post. anyway, putting that aside, wouldn't you consider that to be out of line? and by your logic, shouldn't we execute this man?

Im curious though. every post I read of yours concerning the government and our society seems to just be a rant about how everything sucks and corruption this and that. What's so corrupt exactly? what do we have so bad? how could things really be SO much better? honestly man, life really is what you make of it, especially in a country like ours. im curious to hear your side of things. places with little or no governmental structure have it way worse than we do.. whats our alternative?

Yeah I'll be the first to admit it, maybe I'm a bit harsh when it comes to this shit but it absolutely boils my blood to see this shit happen and no real justice comes out of it, Wow the cop was suspended, That's not justice, that's a slap on the wrist for him, The man that was kicked should sue the officer/station/city for being humiliated. Yes he went to a golf course to stir shit, Obviously he's got no patience and needs to be violent, maybe bipolar and suffers from BPD who knows... But for them to use this kind of extremist violence is unnecessary. He was clearly cooperating with them, the kick was uncalled for.

I say the officer should be stuck doing seminars for the next 2 years on at at minimum wadge on how to handle situations like these cautiously Yet - PEACEFULLY - There's really no need to go into situations like this with brute force, it tends to escalate even worse. You can clearly see in the video the man was obeying like a damn dog, yet they still used brute force just because he didn't kiss the pavement within 3 seconds? Come on - that's bullshit. at

Yeah the guy was a douchebag for acting the way he did, but the cops actions are out of hand and it happens every damn day, They are the Peoples servants, We are the masters, they're supposed to obey us yet we're enslaved by them because of de facto acts and statutes which shouldn't even exist.

You're right that other places have it much worse when it comes to violence, but we as a so called "Civilized nation" should know better, we should bring a better example to these other countries, yet we still act like savage animals.

Yeah I'll be the first to admit it, maybe I'm a bit harsh when it comes to this shit but it absolutely boils my blood to see this shit happen and no real justice comes out of it, Wow the cop was suspended, That's not justice, that's a slap on the wrist for him, The man that was kicked should sue the officer/station/city for being humiliated. Yes he went to a golf course to stir shit, Obviously he's got no patience and needs to be violent, maybe bipolar and suffers from BPD who knows... But for them to use this kind of extremist violence is unnecessary. He was clearly cooperating with them, the kick was uncalled for.

I say the officer should be stuck doing seminars for the next 2 years on at at minimum wadge on how to handle situations like these cautiously Yet - PEACEFULLY - There's really no need to go into situations like this with brute force, it tends to escalate even worse. You can clearly see in the video the man was obeying like a damn dog, yet they still used brute force just because he didn't kiss the pavement within 3 seconds? Come on - that's bullshit. at

Yeah the guy was a douchebag for acting the way he did, but the cops actions are out of hand and it happens every damn day, They are the Peoples servants, We are the masters, they're supposed to obey us yet we're enslaved by them because of de facto acts and statutes which shouldn't even exist.

You're right that other places have it much worse when it comes to violence, but we as a so called "Civilized nation" should know better, we should bring a better example to these other countries, yet we still act like savage animals.

you should take their minimal wadge to small claims court mister

He got a vacation for doing this.

Yeah I never got that. Hey you did something bad, we'll give you "paid leave" a.k.a. vacation. It's a slap it the face. Fucking can his ass, make him go work as a mall security guard or something.

We're definitely on the same page on one thing, the cop getting paid suspension for this is just disgusting. He should definitely be made an example of, like you posted or something.

Personally I don't the whole servant - master analogy, because I don't think it should work like that. the police are not our SLAVES, nor are we theirs. They have a job to do: to protect those in danger and to stop those trying to create it, no? Wouldn't thinking of them as 'servants' be counterproductive to the whole idea of equality and justice?

lastly.. I don't want to excuse what the cop did, because it was blatantly out of line. But I have to admit, if I was a police officer these days, I think I would be a little bit on edge too. The world really is starting to become a crazy place imho, i mean it's almost impossible to go to a club anymore without some beefed up tough guy either eyeing you or bumping into you 'by accident'.. speak to your parents about what things were like when they grew up. it used to be you'd bump into someone at a bar and he'd offer to buy you a drink. things have just become more extreme as society progresses. just a little food for thought.

I don't think a revolution is upon us because a cop stepped out of line.
it's just human nature to disobey sometimes. okay, i understand it's the cop's JOB to protect and this and that,
but as a law abiding, free citizen, it is your JOB to obey the law, and yet there is still countless amounts of rape, theft, drug trafficking, etc etc..
people are just messed up man

lastly.. I don't want to excuse what the cop did, because it was blatantly out of line. But I have to admit, if I was a police officer these days, I think I would be a little bit on edge too. The world really is starting to become a crazy place imho, i mean it's almost impossible to go to a club anymore without some beefed up tough guy either eyeing you or bumping into you 'by accident'.. speak to your parents about what things were like when they grew up. it used to be you'd bump into someone at a bar and he'd offer to buy you a drink. things have just become more extreme as society progresses. just a little food for thought.

I don't think a revolution is upon us because a cop stepped out of line.
it's just human nature to disobey sometimes. okay, i understand it's the cop's JOB to protect and this and that,
but as a law abiding, free citizen, it is your JOB to obey the law, and yet there is still countless amounts of rape, theft, drug trafficking, etc etc..
people are just messed up man

You're right about the world getting messed up, and it's not for the good either... The real issue at hand is the rich have always gotten richer(unless they dun goofed) and the poor are usually getting poorer(again, maybe some are prospering) Think of it this way - How many billionaires/millionaires are on this rock? Enough to support our entire civilization for the next 1000 years easily. There's a ridiculous amount of quite wealthy people in the world yet we still see them being greedy bastards, They don't give to charity to be nice, they do it for publicity stunts because they know they'll make even more money than they originally donated. How many countries are there like india/haiti/africa etc that are just piss poor and no one is doing anything about it? I say we tax billionaires half a billion a year just to funding poorer countries.

Another problem, We don't obey to Laws TW. We abide to acts and statutes... Let me ask you - Have you ever read the "Income tax act" ? No? I'm not surprised, I haven't either... Infact I want to, Just so I can be clear by acknowledging that I don't understand it. I honestly don't believe the income tax act even exists, I think it was just placed into the book of "LAW" to tax us. It's hilarious because the charter of rights states it's unconstitutional for us to be taxed on our income, yet we still are... You see the biggest problem is neither of our generations/parents/grandparents/beyond ever MADE the government go into debt, They decided to go to war and spend absolutely asinine amounts of money and then they realized they were fucked two ways to Sunday.

That's when the birth certificate was introduced, 1933 - A Person(Persona/Corporation/Legal fiction) was created with your "Name" They were all sold to China as debt and placed on the stock market, collecting interest over the years... This has already become pretty mainstream on the web, it's really not hard to look into it. It's only a matter of time until people start realizing what the government actually is.

So why is it up to us to pay an income tax?
People seem to think it's for some sort of "services" the government provides us... I don't see any services provided for us, They shouldn't be considered "services" they should be mandatory, We put the government in power to take care of our ridiculous over population. Why do I pay a school/public transit tax? I don't use either...Is it just fair to help out? Yeah I kinda see that, but I think I should have some sort of compensation, Say I keep paying a school/public transit tax for the next 10 years... I should expect free schooling/public transit for my kid when he/she go to school and need to take a bus, I haven't been paying for nothing have I?

I just don't see government as any form of good, there's also very little real justice in this world, people gettin locked up for having a bit of weed on them, or a knife that's considered dangerous, c'est la vie right?

We live in the most corrupt society in the world and we know it

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Seriously dude that was fucking hilarious.

Yeah there's corruption here, but there's places in the world where you can't walk 500m without getting ''taxed'' by an official.

^^And that's not a reason why we shouldn't stand up.

It's like saying, Dubweiser is a nazi and Spaceman is a leftist

Doesn't mean that because Dubweiser is a nazi that it makes hanging out with Spaceman fun.

Back