Feature Article: New wrap on my car featuring MR members - to be featured in MR voting booth at show

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
J'ai passé la meilleure partie de l'après-midi en l'appliquant au Salon de l'auto. Merci à Boily et Jagimaging pour les superbes photos (Boily a pris la photo capot et Jag les côtés). Parce que je ne veux plus jamais de vendre la voiture, je pense qu'un changement chaque année est nécessaire pour maintenir des choses fraîches. La Zone de Performance est une exposition spéciale mis en place par d'anciens membres de l'équipe SCP et quelques autres au 7ème étage du Palais des Congrès. Vous aurez une chance de voter sur votre véhicule préféré dans la salle dans le kiosque MR. Les résultats seront annoncés après le spectacle.

======================

I spent the better part of today applying it at the autoshow. Thanks to Boily and Jagimaging for the great photos (Boily took the hood photo and Jag the sides). Since I don't ever plan to get rid of the car, I figure a change in the look every year is needed to keep things from getting stale. I'd put this in member's rides but I wanted to encourage as many people as possible to come see the show. The Zone de Performance is a special display put together by former Team SCP members and a few others on the 7th floor of the Palais des Congrès. You will have a chance to vote on your favourite vehicle in the room in the MR voting booth. Results will be announced after the show.

011211graphix1.jpg

011211graphix2.jpg

0111autoshow2.jpg

Back