Event Coverage: Offical Montreal International Autoshow Photo Thread

Bah, Salon de l'auto died for me... Why would I go there, to only be able to get inside of cheap cars when I can simply go to the dealer. On top of being able to sit in them, you can also get a test drive at the dealer. I really don't see a point in paying for it EITHER! Car makers should pay US to go, not us to go see... It's ridiculous. Its like I'd pay to have ads everywhere I look. Fuck that...

If I wanna drool at a Lambo I'll just go to the dealership and stare at them there. And if you dress nicely enough you might even be able to sit in one... Without 100x people pushing you around.

Bah, Salon de l'auto died for me... Why would I go there, to only be able to get inside of cheap cars when I can simply go to the dealer. On top of being able to sit in them, you can also get a test drive at the dealer. I really don't see a point in paying for it EITHER! Car makers should pay US to go, not us to go see... It's ridiculous. Its like I'd pay to have ads everywhere I look. Fuck that...

If I wanna drool at a Lambo I'll just go to the dealership and stare at them there. And if you dress nicely enough you might even be able to sit in one... Without 100x people pushing you around.

you missed the point.. you can go see hundreds of cars in 1 day in a relaxed environment without the pressure of a dealer. this way if your looking for a new car you can decide which ones to go see at a dealer after if you want a test drive.. that way you wont have to waste your time driving all over montreal to see all these cars. also by going you might see a couple cars you wouldnt normally look at and you'd be surprised you might like them.
the people are annoying so dont go on a weekend.. also there are many girls to look at and people to talk to..

ueaaaa2.jpg

ueaaaa.jpg

really liked this car.. first real widebody i see on a mk5

you missed the point.. you can go see hundreds of cars in 1 day in a relaxed environment without the pressure of a dealer. this way if your looking for a new car you can decide which ones to go see at a dealer after if you want a test drive.. that way you wont have to waste your time driving all over montreal to see all these cars. also by going you might see a couple cars you wouldnt normally look at and you'd be surprised you might like them.
the people are annoying so dont go on a weekend.. also there are many girls to look at and people to talk to..

Well with internet, you still dont need that anymore... I find... But I get your point.

J'ai ris en voyant que dans la zone perofrmance y a la Audi Fail ...
Maudit que j'aime la nouvelle Ferrari
La fille chez Fiat est vraiment belle je signerait une Fiat 500 pour elle :)
Je suis content de voir que Lotus présente ses nouveautés
Audi fidèle à eux même, je les prendrais toutes

haha Ces vrai la Audi es la.Incroyable !!

You're right, it's a waste of money. It wouldn't cost 18$ in gas to drive around to every dealer in town over 3 days to see the same number of cars.

Oh...no....wait....

More girls plz

More ugly widebody MK5s plz

Salon de l'auto de Montréal 2011 - La zone performance

Salon de l'auto de Montréal 2011 - La zone performance

JAG_2898_1.jpg

Le Salon de l'auto de Montréal a toujours quelques voitures de performance en exposition à chaque année. Cependant, 2011 fera sa marque en réservant presque tout le 3e étage à cet effet. Ça faisait longtemps que le salon n'avait pas réservé autant de place pour les voitures modifiées.

Lire la suite http://www.burn-out.ca/content/salon-de-lauto-de-montréal-2011-la-zone-performance-0

JAG_2992_0.preview.jpg

À date, les points, j'ai remarqué.

Acura: I see novice buffer trails on, at least, 3 black cars. C'est vraiment pas nice.

Nissan: j'adore la gtr, mais sur l'affiche, c'était marqué BLACK EDITION 2012. le char c'est un 2011 bleu.. wtf?

Au Kiosque, le but du salon de l'auto, c'est de PAS SE FAIRE ÉCOEURER À PRESSION PAR DES VENDEURS, pourquoi j'ai l'impression qu'à chaque fois je dois sortir du salon, je me sens harceler, et ce, en plus, avec ma passe du salon de l'auto. Sérieusement.. they miss the point i think..

Les robes Fiats sont écoeurantes :)

Est ce qu'il a quelqu'un je peux pas croire qui a prit la photo de la super blonde CANNON dans le coté tunning ... elle était la quand je suis passé samedi ....

j'attends de voir ca ... si jolie oufff.

*tu*
wow, si la HTT est dans les coup de coeur de cette année, c'est que le salon doit être plate en maudit. Sérieux, une auto aussi vieille... revenez en un moment donné!
La Pléthore a beaucoup changé ces temps-cis... La version 1300 ch va venir dans peut de temps & j'ai très hâte de voir sa,

À date, les points, j'ai remarqué.

Acura: I see novice buffer trails on, at least, 3 black cars. C'est vraiment pas nice.

Nissan: j'adore la gtr, mais sur l'affiche, c'était marqué BLACK EDITION 2012. le char c'est un 2011 bleu.. wtf?

Au Kiosque, le but du salon de l'auto, c'est de PAS SE FAIRE ÉCOEURER À PRESSION PAR DES VENDEURS, pourquoi j'ai l'impression qu'à chaque fois je dois sortir du salon, je me sens harceler, et ce, en plus, avec ma passe du salon de l'auto. Sérieusement.. they miss the point i think..

Les robes Fiats sont écoeurantes :)
La nouvelle California & 458 aussi sont écoeurantes... Mais pour le Kiosque, ta raison, y sont fatiguants avk leur concours ;)

Est ce qu'il a quelqu'un je peux pas croire qui a prit la photo de la super blonde CANNON dans le coté tunning ... elle était la quand je suis passé samedi ....

j'attends de voir ca ... si jolie oufff.

Toi avec tu la spotter :D pics anyone?

You're right, it's a waste of money. It wouldn't cost 18$ in gas to drive around to every dealer in town over 3 days to see the same number of cars.

Oh...no....wait....

More ugly widebody MK5s plz

Bah most dealers are now all one next to each others. And yeah I'm willing to pay 18$ of gas to NOT have to go in a effin crowded place with people who don't know how to live and have no matters.

But I get your point...

Back