3 months till summer tires post a pic!

SilverDUB

Legacy Member
I dont know about you guys, but i cant take it anymore already, cant wait to take my summer toy out, post a pic of your summer love! 90daysssssss!

transport004.jpg

J'ai jusstement conduit mon rabbit il y a 1 semaine, j'suis allé le porter a ste-catherine pour le reste de l'hiver.
Dans un sens ca a fait du bien, dans un autre gros mal de coeur de le rouler dans la grosse crap blanche(neige ET sel)

4803_200013675011_687075011_7217107_420996_n.jpg

Last edited:
une journee je pense pas que ces ca quil va la detruire !

Une journée non, mais j'ignore le nombre d'hivers qu'il a roulé dans le passé.
Ca reste du métal de 30ans, ca va rouiller plus rapidement qu'un char neuf ca c'est certain(a l'exception des mazda peut-etre :laugh: )

ouin mais on s'entand qu'au mois de mars y reste encore de la neige a tomber, ca serait jouer avec le feu un peu

non sa fait 2 ans de suite que le 15 mars est assé safe. peut etre on recevras 2-3 cm de neige mais y crisserons pas de sel partout sur la route. la neige c pas le probleme c le sel.

non sa fait 2 ans de suite que le 15 mars est assé safe. peut etre on recevras 2-3 cm de neige mais y crisserons pas de sel partout sur la route. la neige c pas le probleme c le sel.

Parle pour toi, moi des Azenis dans la neige jtrouve ca assez dangeureux ;)

I haven't seen my Baby since october!!!
The annoying part of having a nearly new summer car is that you're still making the payments on it during those 6 months where it's stored for winter.

GTA2010057.jpg

je pense pas que c'est une civic wagon, peut-être un suzuki alto, mais la vitre arrière est pas fait comme ça je pense.

how do you like you sky ?

I love it!

Solid road handling, nice power, tranny feels surprisingly good, I love the body style and it gets a load of attention. So far no problems what so ever with the car and I have 2 years left of my bumper to bumper warranty.

I can easily boost my power with some GM performance parts; there is a stage 2 tune kit that brings it up to nearly 300hp, a GMPP (borla) exhaust and GMPP CAI available. I'm looking to add these in the future as they keep my warranty valid.

On the negative side..

There is absolutely no storage space, you cannot go shopping with the car. My G/F and I went to Ohio for 4-5 days and we barely fit enough clothing in the car to last the whole trip. I have a hard time finding a place for my wallet and cell phone.

The Dash is horrible, hard plastic; it looks ok but feels cheap for a $40k car. The radio screen is poorly made, with the top down the LED’s aren't strong enough so we can’t see anything on the display.

Overall it’s a great purchase though, I don’t regret it.

Last edited:
I love it!

Solid road handling, nice power, tranny feels surprisingly good, I love the body style and it gets a load of attention. So far no problems what so ever with the car and I have 2 years left of my bumper to bumper warranty.

I can easily boost my power with some GM performance parts; there is a stage 2 tune kit that brings it up to nearly 300hp, a GMPP (borla) exhaust and GMPP CAI available. I'm looking to add these in the future as they keep my warranty valid.

On the negative side..

There is absolutely no storage space, you cannot go shopping with the car. My G/F and I went to Ohio for 4-5 days and we barely fit enough clothing in the car to last the whole trip. I have a hard time finding a place for my wallet and cell phone.

The Dash is horrible, hard plastic; it looks ok but feels cheap for a $40k car. The radio screen is poorly made, with the top down the LED’s are strong enough so we can’t see anything on the display.

Overall it’s a great purchase though, I don’t regret it.

That's pretty much the same thing my ex-boss says about his Solstice, overall a great car.

Back