homemade DIY slider test + HM cheap timelapser

ksieb

so i had a couple days off and after seeing alot of that kind of stuff on the web decided to make it by my own

slider 75$ + 2.99$ timelapse maker

so i use a canon t2-i /tokina 11-16 wide angle .. no color correction no white balance / 720p cheap rendering... just testing

168128_195477383799258_100000109922268_801821_2789986_n.jpg

img7650d.jpg

slider2r.jpg

slider3.jpg

Last edited:
How do you have a consistent slide?
Go pro had timelapses?

the last scene was not used the slider.. only the gopro ( time lapse mode 2 sec ) Mount on an egg timer :)

but im working on putting some kind of rotissery powered batt motor at the edge of the slider who spin at 2.5 rpm and attach a cord to make a timelapse on the slider to have a consisten lateral movment!

sorry for my english, im french !

the last scene was not used the slider.. only the gopro ( time lapse mode 2 sec ) Mount on an egg timer :)

but im working on putting some kind of rotissery powered batt motor at the edge of the slider who spin at 2.5 rpm and attach a cord to make a timelapse on the slider to have a consisten lateral movment!

sorry for my english, im french !

merci pour l'effort, j'ai quand meme compris:bigup:
ca me donne le gout d'acheter un go pro mais c'est poche de me pas avoir un "buit-in" ACL

À voir ton slider ca me fait croire que je pourrais m'en faire un avec du tuyaux de plastic pour pas cher (un tuyau légèrement plus gros servirait de slider comme sur ton système)...

Back