2010 year end Canadian car sales

RedLemon

2010+Small+Luxury+Car+Sales+Chart+Canada.jpeg

Midsize+Luxury+Car+Sales+Chart+2010+Canada.jpeg

Small+Car+Sales+Chart+Canada+2010.jpeg

Midsize+Car+Sales+Chart+Canada+2010.jpeg

Large+Car+Sales+Canada+December+2010.jpeg

If the Corolla would lower their prices, they would be past the civic.

And I'm not surprised about bmw's sales stats, you see too many of them on the road now. So much for "baller status"

Je pensais que lexus vendait plus de IS
Go serie 3!!

La civic a été en vente la plus grosse part de l'anné, ca explique les ventes.

La Venza est une surprise

how reliable is this source? Where does this blogger get all this data??I have been searching for this stuff previous years and never found sales figures. The only way to get them was in the Annuel de L'Automobile.

Fusion numbers are 100% incorrect. It's over 10K for sure.

Venza is a midize car?? LOL, it's a crossover SUV.

Did the Elantra really pass the Corolla??? If those are the real Hyundai sales figures it is CRAZY! Hyundai is on fire in Canada!

How the hell is MB selling so many B200's??Ridiculous how gullible people are and how blinded they are by a specific brand.

how reliable is this source? Where does this blogger get all this data??I have been searching for this stuff previous years and never found sales figures. The only way to get them was in the Annuel de L'Automobile.

Fusion numbers are 100% incorrect. It's over 10K for sure.

Venza is a midize car?? LOL, it's a crossover SUV.

Did the Elantra really pass the Corolla??? If those are the real Hyundai sales figures it is CRAZY! Hyundai is on fire in Canada!

How the hell is MB selling so many B200's??Ridiculous how gullible people are and how blinded they are by a specific brand.

IMO they only forgot a 0 somewhere since they sold 1168 Fusions in November according to them

Midsize+Car+Sales+Canada+November+2010.jpeg

Intéressant, c'est là qu'on voit que les américains sont très bien implanté dans le créneau des Full Size Car.

Im actually surprised at the lancer numbers i thought they were higher. Were trim levels like ralliart and evo considered? Cause i see lancers everywhere.

At the same time I realize its all of canada and places like central canada probably wouldn't buy but here and vancouver where maybe some people know mitsubishi more because of there past would buy one whereas other places might be more reluctant.

Midsize was quite the battle between Malibu,Accord,Alitma and Sonata !!!

I think you meant Accord,Altima, Fusion. Not surprised altima rated best mid size car by consumer reports. Accord fans will always stay accord fans, sonata are cheaper than the previous 2 and americans/domestic fans will rather buy a fusion than the other 2 then again the ford is very reliable and is probably the only american company whos cars are on par in terms of reliabilty with other brands. Too bad there not as good as the ones in europe though.

Camry sales of the roof because well anybody over 50+ which just so happens to be a large amount of people at this time (cough baby boomer) or that drives 40 in a 50 will buy that.

I think you meant Accord,Altima, Fusion. Not surprised altima rated best mid size car by consumer reports. Accord fans will always stay accord fans, sonata are cheaper than the previous 2 and americans/domestic fans will rather buy a fusion than the other 2 then again the ford is very reliable and is probably the only american company whos cars are on par in terms of reliabilty with other brands. Too bad there not as good as the ones in europe though.

Camry sales of the roof because well anybody over 50+ which just so happens to be a large amount of people at this time (cough baby boomer) or that drives 40 in a 50 will buy that.

My parents bought a brand new camry in '99 just because it was the best sedan for a familly at this time, they were still in the 30's and drove at least at the speed limits. Camry drivers aren't slower than anybody. The new one has poor fit and finish however. I'm impressed by the venza sales (which has better fit and finish).

Intéressant, c'est là qu'on voit que les américains sont très bien implanté dans le créneau des Full Size Car.

Bien implantés dans ce segment oui, mais le segment est même pas 10% de celui des compactes ou mid size en ventes, donc au final assez peu lucratif.

Rank SUV 2010
#1 Ford Escape 43,038
#2 Hyundai Santa Fe 27,882
#3 Honda CR-V 24,930
#4 Dodge Journey 23,785
#5 Toyota RAV4 22,810
#6 Chevrolet Equinox 19,261
#7 Ford Edge 17,040
#8 Nissan Rogue 13,199
#9 Hyundai Tucson 12,923
#10 Jeep Wrangler 11,062
#11 Jeep Patriot 10,753
#12 Kia Sorento 10,214
#13 GMC Terrain 10,148
#14 Subaru Forester 8941
#15 Mitsubishi Outlander 8373
#16 Lexus RX 7383
#17 Jeep Grand Cherokee 7255
#18 Chevrolet Traverse 6307
#19 Acura MDX 5994
#20 Mercedes-Benz GLK 5852

For Trucks
#1 97913 Ford F Series
#2 87194 Silverrado/Canyon
#3 54267 Dodge Ram
#4 19653 Ford Ranger
#5 8111 Toyota Tacoma

Bien implantés dans ce segment oui, mais le segment est même pas 10% de celui des compactes ou mid size en ventes, donc au final assez peu lucratif.

Au Canada oui, mais aux EU c'est les mid-size qui compte le plus et les full size se vendent assez bine aussi

Im actually surprised at the lancer numbers i thought they were higher. Were trim levels like ralliart and evo considered? Cause i see lancers everywhere.

At the same time I realize its all of canada and places like central canada probably wouldn't buy but here and vancouver where maybe some people know mitsubishi more because of there past would buy one whereas other places might be more reluctant.

A big part of sales is also the dealer network.

In many parts of the country smaller companies like mitsubishi are simply not represented and not many will want to drive for hours to get a Lancer (and service it every time it is needed) when they can get a Focus 5 minutes away.

Back