Concordians!....Have any of you had issues with people at McDo on Mackay/St Cath?

Just kick one of those kids straight in the face next time you see them. Kick him HARD... break his fkn face. They'll get the message.

Then piss on em...That way they know its a civilized territory and wont be back anytime soon :bigup:

That's right.
I've called the cops on those little wanna be arab thugs.
Reason: I caught them vandalising cars.

Since they noticed me taking photos of them in the act, they started shouting and spitting and (empty) threatening me. The look on their faces was priceless when I told them I was already on the line with 911 and everything they said was already recorded.

Last time I went to a McDonalds in Montreal with my friend it was around 4am
There was this Arab bitch talking trash to the employee
Then I noticed I had a really long strand of hair on my jacket so I took it off and shot it at her

After I paid I didn't want my change and after arguing with my friend to take it she butts in and said she'd take it if he didn't
I said 'uh uhhh' and my friend asked her what her name was
She replied 'Shaniqua'... My friend said 'Is that with a Q or a K?'
She ignored us and asked the girl at the counter 'bitch what time you finish work at, I'll be waiting for you' and walked out

Cliffs: ITT a culmination of stories of children of middle eastern descent causing shit at McDonalds

JK, I love everyone equally

uhoh2.gif

Yea we were surprised too, maybe she trolled us.
But at the end of the night, she's the one who left with a long strand of stranger hair on herself.

i think about a year ago two of my friends and i, blazed as hell, went there at 2am to get a mcdonald's milkshake. we were waiting in line and then these four or five mid-30's american dudes come up and stand behind us. they're being pretty loud and we turn around to look at them and realize that they're coked out of their mids, and they're giving us the most intense stares. the atmosphere around them was charged to the max. fuck the milkshake, we just left right away.

i think about a year ago two of my friends and i, blazed as hell, went there at 2am to get a mcdonald's milkshake. we were waiting in line and then these four or five mid-30's american dudes come up and stand behind us. they're being pretty loud and we turn around to look at them and realize that they're coked out of their mids, and they're giving us the most intense stares. the atmosphere around them was charged to the max. fuck the milkshake, we just left right away.

pussy?

BTW lol @ every arab story lol I'm sure in the States they would get fucked up by real niggas

this si too awesome I just emailed this to my buddy who was there every time hes going to get a kick out of this!

Although made of hardened steel, my balls are quite small, I don't need them to shrink even more......

Le McDo sur Cote Vertu juste à côté du PFK / Taco Bell c'est concentré d'arable et de tamoul intense. Je mangeais bien tranquille quand un tamoul passe devant moi et me regarde. Alors moi je le regarde en pensant qu'il cherche quelqu'un. Il vient me voir et me demande c'est quoi mon problème. lol le gars pesait genre 140 lbs alors je me lève et il s'approche. Je sort mon cell et je le prend en photo. Je lui dit ''ok maintenant tu peux décalisser de ma face''. Le gars s'en va pour revenir avec sa clique.

Delete my picture or else...

Je vais vous épargner les détails mais 3 chars de cops sont arrivés ça pas pris de temps. Le tamoul était tout fier parce qu'il pensait que les cops allaient m'embarquer mais ils m'ont laissés partir après 30 secondes. Le tamoul est resté par contre.

Morale de l'histoire, si vous êtes blanc et des arables ou tamoul cherchent le fuck, les policiers vont toujours prendre pour vous. :thefinger

That story made my fucking day actually, thanks man !

"Yo c quoi ton probèm ?"

Back