Concordians!....Have any of you had issues with people at McDo on Mackay/St Cath?

villain514

Hey guys,

I just heard on the radio that the CSU is calling for a boycott of the McDonald's on Mackay/St Cath because there's been an increase in the number of incidents between Concordia students and the crowd that hangs around there...have any of you had any problems there or know people who have?

I remember reading in a thread posted here a few weeks ago about the guy living above the McDo went to the press to get the word out about assaults and robberies going on in and outside the place..

Just wondering, I haven't been there in about a year....

instead of the school wasting time worrying about shit like that, how bout they fix the fuckin escalators and fix up the nasty bathrooms.

Hey guys,

I just heard on the radio that the CSU is calling for a boycott of the McDonald's on Mackay/St Cath because there's been an increase in the number of incidents between Concordia students and the crowd that hangs around there...have any of you had any problems there or know people who have?

I remember reading in a thread posted here a few weeks ago about the guy living above the McDo went to the press to get the word out about assaults and robberies going on in and outside the place..

Just wondering, I haven't been there in about a year....

Personally no but I read that a couple and employee got assaulted a few weeks back and the cops actually gave them trouble. Look for the article from the gazette.

a huge black guy stopped me once when I was hammered after reggies, turns out he recognized my inside joke type of t shirt and wanted to talk to me about it

nicest dude ever, but at first I thought it was raep tiem

I took COMM401 at night during Summer Semester #2. One day, I showed up downtown early and decided to grab something to eat at that McDee’s. As I was waiting for my order, this 12-14 year old Arab kid shows up at the counter with a half eaten box of fries and tells one of the employees “EY TU MA PAS DONNER ASSEZ D’FRITES, REMPLIS LE ENCORE”. Everyone around starts cracking up and the manager had to come and tell him to fuck off. I got my shit and sat down to eat. Him and his buddies were sitting on the other side, near the exit. I’m minding my own shit, and then notice him and his buddies pointing and laughing at me. I chose to ignore them, they’re fucking stupid tweenies, who gives a shit right?!

But.They.Wouldn’t.Stop.

I have to admit that I got real butthurt mad and they were pretty much trolling me IRL. Hatred was building up inside of me. I finished my shit, threw away all my scraps and starting walking out. As I passed by them, one of them murmured something. I’m 23 years old, almost done with school and don’t want a criminal record for something stupid like assaulting a minor. I calmly asked him “What’s so funny?” to which he replies “TOI TETE DE PENIS!!!” and his friends starting cackling like a bunch of fucking hyenas.

I fucking erupted like a volcano and knocked all of their shit off the table. Some of it went all over one of the brats. One got up and threw his Coke at my head but luckily I ducked and the cup clipped my head, which ricochet’d and went flying in the other direction and I remember hearing some deep voice saying “WHAT THE FUCK!?!”. I GTFO right away and started walking towards the MB building. The brats chased me down and were following me on St-Catherine screaming stupid shit like “YO JVAIS T’NIQUER YO JVAIS T’NIQUER LA FACE JVAIS TE TUER VIENS ICI QUE JTE CASSE LA GUEULE YO”. I went in the Engineering building, took the tunnel to the MB (where I lost them *byewhore*) and grabbed the elevator to 3rd floor.

To this day, I wish I could have side kicked him in the face after he called me a dickhead. Oh well…:thefinger

once i saw this 40 y/o black guy standing outside mcdo asking hot chix that passed by if they wanted to marry him

Back