Ford T Hot-Rod | 2-step Wolfgang polish | Showcar detail.

cobrAAA

Shop Representative
Here’s another challenging car, not because the paint was in hard condition but because of the odd curves the car have! The owner picked up the car from the states but while it was sitting at the border, we think a cat decided to take a closer look at the beautiful paint this Hot-Rod have ..lol! So, for a fine car like this one, I went with my finest Wolfgang polish and finished up with finishing glaze for the absolute best look possible.

Voici un autre challenge comme m’a proposé en décembre dernier. J’avais hâte! La peinture est en bonne condition. C’est les curves qui font que le polissage à la machine est très difficile. L’auto à coucher une couple de temps au douane et on pense qu’un chat s’est promené sur l’auto car il y a plein de petite scratchs partout. Alors, pour une voiture de show comme celle-là, j’ai tout de suite pensé à mon combo ultime Wolfgang.

En plus, cette journée là, rendu à 14h30, j'ai appris une cr*ss de mauvaise nouvelle.. J'ai garder ma concentration pour finir le travail, mais reste que j'étais '' en feu''

2-STEP polishing:
Wolfgang polish combo
PB Natty’s Red (the owner wanted to flake to pop!)
DP Tire gloss
DP Wheel glaze
Duragloss Metal polish
Wg hand applicator
Tons of Microfiber
Brinkmann lights.

Tike taken: 7: 30 approx.

Initial condition:

There are some light swirls but it’s mostly does scratches that bug the owner.

dsc03914b.jpg

dsc03916d.jpg

dsc03917b.jpg

dsc03918j.jpg

dsc03922n.jpg

dsc03923g.jpg

dsc03924f.jpg

This is the only place (one of the front fender) where the paint is cracked so I had to be very careful.

C’était la seule place, sur le fender passager, que la peiture avait cracké. Alors, je devais faire très attention..
dsc03944x.jpg

Odd shape:

As you can see my machine can’t go everywhere on this car.. hand polishing will be needed!

Comme vous pouvez voir, la machine ne passé pas partout, il va falloir que je polis à la main!

dsc03945x.jpg

dsc03946tt.jpg

dsc03949j.jpg

dsc03947u.jpg

Alors j’ai du polir à la main / So I had to polish by hand..

dsc03958on.jpg

dsc03960y.jpg

Correction :

Can we say freshly painted? Showroom condition, les amis!

dsc03966l.jpg

dsc03969qc.jpg

dsc03970l.jpg

dsc03971d.jpg

dsc03972y.jpg

dsc03974e.jpg

Metal polishing:

Wow that grill tooks me forever to do!! LOL go between each single spoke is something haha.

Maudit que ce fut long polir entre chaque grille haha!!

dsc03953co.jpg

dsc03954ze.jpg

And AFTER :

dsc03980a.jpg

dsc03981hn.jpg

Polishing the wheel :

dsc03957o.jpg

dsc03961t.jpg

And when the owner thought I was done (lol !!) he see me pulling another products of my collection: DP Wheel glaze. I never stop! There’s always something to detail on a car héhé. Too bad, the wheel have some light swirls.

Et là, je sentais que le propriétaire était certains que j’avais finis. Je prends 20 minutes de plus pour sortir mon DP wheel glaze pour sceller les roues! Dommage que les roues ont de petit swirls, je ne pouvais rien faire pour ça.

dsc03962b.jpg

With DP Tire Gloss.
dsc03995wm.jpg

Final shot:

Too bad, the sun went down so I didn’t have enough light to make this orange paint justice. I tried my best.. but Like I always says, the most important is that the owner and me agreed that the car look fantastic. Sure, I hope you guys like it too but that’s not the most important thing.

Malheureusement pour moi, il était rendu 17h quand j’ai pris les photos. Alors, par manque d’éclairage, je n’ai pas vraiment pu prendre des photos qui donne justice à la voiture et à mon travail, mais j’ai tout de même essayé!

dsc03983h.jpg

dsc03984g.jpg

dsc03985c.jpg

dsc03986e.jpg

dsc03988f.jpg

dsc03988f.jpg

dsc03989m.jpg

dsc03990.jpg

dsc03992uo.jpg

dsc03993pp.jpg

dsc03994k.jpg

dsc03996tx.jpg

dsc04009n.jpg

dsc04005w.jpg

dsc04010e.jpg

dsc04004i.jpg

dsc04011a.jpg

dsc04012w.jpg

dsc04000s.jpg

Pour une question de polissage réalisé à montreal.. alexandre.lemay @ hec . ca
For more info regarding this polishing job, detailing , done in the greater Montreal , please contact me at alexandre.lemay @ hec . ca

Thanks Alex for a great job. I will be sure to recommend you to all my friends .

Wow nice job! I did know ou could import hotrods I figured the SAAQ would be dicks about hot rods and such.

nice... tu commences a poigner des projets plus interessants.. felicitations. continue.

Oui, ça commence! Merci!

WOW love the car!!! Good job man like usual!!!

Thanks!

Thanks Alex for a great job. I will be sure to recommend you to all my friends .

It's been a pleasure! That's nice from you, I love to heard about recommendation because it truly shows that the owner appreciated the job, I will talk to you later.

Wow nice job! I did know ou could import hotrods I figured the SAAQ would be dicks about hot rods and such.

Well, I'm pretty sure the SAAQ is more dicks with JDM than hot-rod !

Nice detail and nice car*tu*

Fait plaisir!!:bigup:

Tu as raison! Très beau bolide, c'est mon 3e hot-rod que je fait et c'est le plus beau no doubt!

Back