Travel plans 2011 ?

!Xobile

Ok, so I travel a lot for work and was wondering where you guys are thinking of flying to this year ?

For me:

China, Taiwan, South Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, India, Iran, Lebanon, Qatar, Jordan, Syria, Germany

on the maybe list:
Philippines, Vietnam, Japan

and funny enough, I'll go on holiday.... in Canada, Montreal, Quebec, Rimouski ... lol

anybody else travelling like a mofo ?

Just got back from my wedding in Vegas. Went on a road trip to Los Angeles, Venice beach, Malibu, Anaheim and Laguna beach.

Tomorrow i'm off to Amsterdam for a couple days.

So far so good ;)

Went to France last summer.

I'd like to do California this year. Depends on the budget I guess.

Congrats Kacey :)

We're taking the newborn to a private house in Cuba. We were planning to take him to Dominican Republic until we heard a Canadian family got kidnapped there.

My plane tickets to Belgrade, Serbia are purchased. Gonna be road tripping around. Croatia's coast & Dubrovnic, Bosnia & Sarajevo, Hungary & Budapest are all on the menu.

After, Southern Serbia where my girl has a summer house and finally northern Serbia @ Novi Sad where we will be attending Exit Festival. For a total of 3 weeks, 4 week-end.

^^ nice Max !

Im in China for work right now. So I've seen Shanghai (where ive been for the past few months), Beijing (amazing !!).

Im going to the Philippines mid March, going to dive for a week or so...cant wait.

Probably Beirut in summer. Skybar !

Beijing stinks. The smell of coal in the air, especially in winter is disgusting... Shanghai FTW !

Was in Shanghai for a couple of days in Jan. The Portman Ritz Carlton was the shit !

Back