Car of the Month: Février 2011: 2006 Rolls Royce Phantom

unfortunatly not quite car of the month meterial.. goergous and luxurious car that mostly no body including me could be but... theres nothing to say about it..

article:

Here s an 06 Rolls on wheels.

End article.

and they dont even fit right..

this is how a phantom should be made by Junction Produce
P1.jpg

but then again, congrats for the COTM. awsome car.

what can Juntion do to the interior? (curious). usually they turn a nissan president into a rolls inside, but what can they add to a rolls, other than maybe one of those silly mirror ornaments with the tassles? i agree, maybe it's just cause the car is black, but it looks better, and those rims do look better. dare i say it slightly resembles an SRT-8 300 if you squint. has a bit of a sportier agressive edge, than pure luxo boat.

what can Juntion do to the interior? (curious). usually they turn a nissan president into a rolls inside, but what can they add to a rolls, other than maybe one of those silly mirror ornaments with the tassles? i agree, maybe it's just cause the car is black, but it looks better, and those rims do look better. dare i say it slightly resembles an SRT-8 300 if you squint. has a bit of a sportier agressive edge, than pure luxo boat.

im curious too but i cant find any pictures of the inside unfortunatly... :(

• EXTÉRIEUR

Stock.

• INTÉRIEUR

Stock.

• ROUES et PNEUS

Davin DS 26" avec Pirelli P-Zero 295-30-26

• SUSPENSION ET FRIENS

Suspension a l'air...stock

• SOUS LE CAPOT

Stock.

• AUDIO

n/a

WOw quel voiture, un set de roue super expensives and it makes COTM.......

Haters gon' hate... It's a rare car to see with mags in MTL. Just look at it and if you don't like it move on...

Haters gon' hate... It's a rare car to see with mags in MTL. Just look at it and if you don't like it move on...

Its nice, its rare, its stock with wheels, does it deserve COTM, prolly not. whats gonna be next , a display showroom LP-670 SV from scotti.

...''Haters gon' hate'', its the new trend of 2011, like to ''lol'' and EV endless thread about S2K's...... thing.

ive seen this car a couple of times on the road and like Danny said it really does mark its presence this thing in HUUGE in real life lol almost takes up 2 lanes haha

WoW a stock car with a drop and wheels a car of the month :S:S:S ....ehhh ok don't get me wrong it's really nice but it's stock. get a stock ENZO ferrari and slam wheels on it there you go next car of the month.

always see that beast around the west in the day and on st-laurent, downtown at nite... always parks it at the esso on the corner. driver looks pretty young.

ive seen one on monkland in the summer when i was at St-viateur bagle grabbing a bite to eat .. car looks sick and the wheels r insane 26 :yikes:

^ the chick was some smoking hot blond babe in her late 20's at least

I remember watching some show on Speed Vision months ago, where they were up in Canada testing local citizens supercars (although this isnt one) and this was the exact Royce on the show.

Ok next .... ces quoi toyz on des part dans mtl racing .

Non danny ca pas ca place comme cotm !

Ces mtl racing pas mtl matante caline plus ca va plus tu perd de vue ton propre site ces dommages !

Ya des plus belles voitures que ca sur le site batard !

Je passe devant toys auto sur jean-talon pour aller travailler chaque jour elle est vrm sick. A chaque fois jpasse devant lete ya des vrm beau char lambo/ferrari toute sur des mags.

Back