Ford sues Ferrari over the F150 name

Meh, compare the amount of cars ford sells in a year to what ferrari does . Dont tell me ford isn't important .
I know they aren't in the same league at all but Ford has its presence

Ford in North America sells shit cars besides the mustang, but decent pickups. They seriously need to bring over the few nice euro models here.

x2 I hope Ferrari fucking crushes them for humiliation.

A high class exotics sports car company wipes their asses with things more important than Ford.

Bad move on Ford imo, whether they get publicity or not.

I don't think you understand how much more influence Ford has than Ferrari in every aspect of the game...

Ford's legal team>>>>>>Ferrari's legal team.

If there was a genuine basis to sue here, Ford would wipe their ass with Ferrari. Don't kid yourself, Ford is A LOT more powerful than Ferrari.

http://www.autosource.fr/sports/ferrari-f150-f150th-italia-formule-1-f1-2011/
Ferrari : la F150 devient F150th Italia

Il n’y aura pas de bataille judiciaire entre Ford et Ferrari. La Scuderia a décidé de débaptiser sa F1 2011 : elle ne s’appellera plus F150 mais F150th Italia, pour ne pas faire de l’ombre au pick-up F-150 du constructeur américain.

La crainte de la justice a finalement fait réagir Ferra plus vite que les simples demandes polies. L’écurie de Formule 1 du constructeur italien vient en effet d’annoncer, en marge des essais de Jerez, que sa monoplace 2011 serait désormais baptisée F150th Italia, et non plus F150.

I don't think you understand how much more influence Ford has than Ferrari in every aspect of the game...

Ford's legal team>>>>>>Ferrari's legal team.

If there was a genuine basis to sue here, Ford would wipe their ass with Ferrari. Don't kid yourself, Ford is A LOT more powerful than Ferrari.

Don't kid yourself into thinking "Power" has anything to do with a court of law*

Truth is the only matter in any case, anything else is hearsay. If Ford wins a lawsuit against this there was someone paid to accept it, Thus truth was not founded and everything was corrupted.

As I said Previously Ford F-150™ != Ferrari F150™ Trademarks are absolute, When you trademark something you trade mark every little detail. Ford has a hyphen in their trademark, Ferrari doesn't, Ford loses, Ferrari wins. It's pretty simple.

You're kidding right? Microsoft won against a software designer by the name of Mike Rowe who had a website called mikerowesoft.com

The spelling has nothing to do with it. lol

Microsoft did not 'win'. They settled to an agreement and mikerowsoft.com was granted. That Mike Rowe guy got some tuition fees, a trip to Microsoft and an xbox though.

Don't kid yourself into thinking "Power" has anything to do with a court of law*

Truth is the only matter in any case, anything else is hearsay. If Ford wins a lawsuit against this there was someone paid to accept it, Thus truth was not founded and everything was corrupted.

As I said Previously Ford F-150™ != Ferrari F150™ Trademarks are absolute, When you trademark something you trade mark every little detail. Ford has a hyphen in their trademark, Ferrari doesn't, Ford loses, Ferrari wins. It's pretty simple.

So I'm going to start a car company called General-Motors. I obviously can't be sued because I put a hyphen.

Oh wait.......you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

856507_f5dd_625x1000.jpg

its over, ferrari folded. changed the name since they knew they would lose.

So I'm going to start a car company called General-Motors. I obviously can't be sued because I put a hyphen.

Well I don't have much to add, really.

If it had nothing to do with cars, you'd be fine. Your company also wouldn't be patented in the same state.

You wouldn't be able to go and claim Google-Motors though.

<3

Back