Road Test: 2012 Nissan GT-R

alaayacouba

Now 530Hp
0-100 ............ 2.88sec
Not too sure about the wheels and the seats, I prefer the older one
http://www.autoblog.com/2011/02/16/2012-nissan-gt-r-first-drive-review-road-test/#continued
Just three years after successfully launching its flagship performance vehicle on our shores, the engineers at Nissan have introduced a subtly but completely reworked supercar. The engine has more power, the suspension has been revised, the wheels are lighter, the seats have been redesigned, the brakes are bigger, the chassis is stiffer and the aerodynamics have been reconfigured to improve cooling and provide more downforce.
http://www.autonet.ca/autos/recherche/essaisroutiers/2011/01/28/17069446-autonet.html
Bottonwillow, CA. C’est en plein désert que nous avons eu le plaisir de pousser presque à la limite la nouvelle, enfin pas tout à fait, Nissan GTR 2012. Cette version est une évolution de la génération précédente. Mais je dois reprendre mon titre et indiquer Godzilla prise 4 puisque la première génération de cette bête a pris forme en 1969 sous le capot de la Skyline de l’époque. Puis, la dénomination GTR fit un retour en 1971 pour deux années sous la forme d’un coupé. La vraie GTR a fait son apparition en 1989, toujours sous la carrosserie de la Skyline. Son nom de code, R32, recevait la première application du moteur six cylindres en ligne à double turbocompresseur assisté du rouage intégral.

03-2012-nissan-gt-r-fd.jpg

37-2012-nissan-gt-r-fd.jpg

04-2012-nissan-gt-r-fd.jpg

I just love this car and everything it stands for because of how it keeps all of the other manufacturer's honest.

I just love this car and everything it stands for because of how it keeps all of the other manufacturer's honest.

You mean by making a fast product at a lesser price than other supercars? I like this vehicle though I don't find the styling to be appealing or modern in any way. I also hate the fact that there is no manual. I'm sure the auto is faster but it's not important to me in a sports car.

Tabarnak 2.8 0/100 km/h!!! Ca doit etre facilement montable a 700hp avec une couple de 100 piasse!

Un vraie monstre!

Je la trouve pas pire pareil le look, les roue bof.

You mean by making a fast product at a lesser price than other supercars? I like this vehicle though I don't find the styling to be appealing or modern in any way. I also hate the fact that there is no manual. I'm sure the auto is faster but it's not important to me in a sports car.

Hi Danny, Same here i prefer Manual by far!

I'm sure it's possible to put a 300zx trany in this car with some work.

There is a guy in Japan he swapped and modified a v8 Nissan Engine with a twin turbo setup in a G35 i'm sure he could do it.
top-secret-skyline-g-11_460x0w.jpg

This newer for the specs, but the older one for the looks! Still can't believe even Nissan had the GTR join the LED bandwagon...lol!

Hi Danny, Same here i prefer Manual by far!

I'm sure it's possible to put a 300zx trany in this car with some work.

There is a guy in Japan he swapped and modified a v8 Nissan Engine with a twin turbo setup in a G35 i'm sure he could do it.
top-secret-skyline-g-11_460x0w.jpg

YouTube - Wangan Smokey Nagata and Chiba Kun in his new GTR V35

with money u could do anything.. im not sure if ur aware that each transmission is a one off , and made just for one engine.
meaning two identical 2010 GTRs could not trade transmission.
that said i think it would be next to impossible to swap a manual in a GTR.
Epic Car nonethelss.

pourquoi avoir rajouté les LED dans le bumper on dirait que sa vient du canadian tire.... sa fitte pas là !

Beast of a car, but it made a far bigger impact when it originally debuted, particularly due to the performance/price ratio.

Everytime I see a GTR I cant help but to think about Jeremy Clarkson on Top Gear about how his GTR must have got a million hp's.

Edit: this video

Back