BestBuy radio install gone bad...... ** final update pg7 post#132 **

I would probably get some paperwork signed bu the "lead tech"... because if they refuse to reimburse you, it will be the "he said, she said" story at the court...

Yeah, get what he told you in writing. Cover your ass !

I don't have this last call on recording but i do have a recording of the district manager acknowledging the broken radio/dash and agreeing on getting it replaced at the Mini dealer at their expense.

HOLY SHIT!

K first, this has to be the worst service I have ever heard. I personally work at FS as a tech, on cars, and if we break something (yes, broken a few things) we replace it, done, done and done. We call the dealer, get the part, and replace it, no questions, no matter the price. This is retarded. I truly hope you get your radio and moreeee because of all the time you spent doing this. Fuck why are their techs like this. Anyway, need anything else fixed PM me or come to FS pointe-claire....we're the best ;)

HOLY SHIT!

K first, this has to be the worst service I have ever heard. I personally work at FS as a tech, on cars, and if we break something (yes, broken a few things) we replace it, done, done and done. We call the dealer, get the part, and replace it, no questions, no matter the price. This is retarded. I truly hope you get your radio and moreeee because of all the time you spent doing this. Fuck why are their techs like this. Anyway, need anything else fixed PM me or come to FS pointe-claire....we're the best ;)

At this point i'm not holding my breath for some kind of compensation, i just want my radio/dash replaced and put this nightmare behind.

This level of service has left a very nasty taste in my mouth regarding BestBuy cx service, having worked at Futureshop myself i've seen good/bad things but this takes the cake. Jan 26th is when they broke my radio, over a month and a week.

**Final Update**

I am happy to say i got my radio + dash replaced at the dealer yesterday and BestBuy refunded me money tonight. Its finally over. I dont have to sing to myself anymore, im pretty bad at it ;)

Total cost: 2800$

What i proposed at the beginning would have cost them 1400$ Retail, not their cost

BestBuy procedures FTMFL

Reactions: Roy
Back